Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adam S. report on Marcus Washington

SavageForce21

Considering what happend to MW last season and the whole substance abuse situation that he went through with the league. It looks like its been a tough year and a half for MW.

I can imagine this is a tough time for MW, hopefully it doesn't mess with his intensity on the field and he puts together a productive season.

Is surgery really necessary to fix his elbow 100%? What if they were just to give him a month off to rest, would that be enough to get his elbow back up to full strenghth? People seemed to be relieved to have MW back in time for the first regular season game, but I'd much rather not have him back until a little later if it meant he'd be at 100% as opposed to playing the whole year with a bum elbow.

I have the same problem.

Kinda like it has ADD......jumping up and down trying to get open.

;)

Wasn't there supposed to be a Gibbs presser at 6?

There was and it lasted every bit of five and a half minutes on redskins.com. I started it at 6:07 and it was over by 6:10.:doh:

edit*

Gibbs basically discussed the injuries and said we look OK there and that we'll just have to take it day to day(surprise, surprise!). Then made one comment on how he hasn't watched the defensive film but there "were some good things" on offense and special teams. Went on to talk about how the other coaches were excited about McIntosh. That's it-it was very short.

I just saw on NFL Network that Adam Schefter (sp?) is reporting that Marcus Washington will be out for 2 weeks due to his elbow injury. Thank goodness that it's only 2 weeks.

Marcus ready for the reg season baby!:)

Are you sure?? I thought he dislocated his elbow???

I believe Marcus has more integrity and personal pride than to do something like that. He's a competitor and as long as his teammates are out there in the pre-season he'll try to be out there with them.

it was a joke. ez big fella.

Guys, If MW goes down, Marshall does not replace him. Campbell does, and Marshall is a backup to Fletcher.

Absolutely zero chance. Campbell is a special teams player. A good one, but still a special teams player.

My guess would be Rocky shifts to the strongside and Marshall plays on the weakside.

You know Adam Schefter knows everything before the people involved know it. He is the Miss Cleo of the NFL.

haha... yeah. dude definitely pulled a 'back to the future' and has some kind of almanac about injuries and whatnot....

Petrino should ask that man how much time Vick is gonna spend behind bars

Archived