Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daddy's Little Girl

AsburySkinsFan

I'm seeing a pretty clear-cut temporary insanity defense here. Afterall, this moron is firing blindly into a room that his daughter is in. If that isn't insane, what in the hell is?

temporary insanity? That 'defense' is a load of ****. You can't be a little bit pregnant and you sure as hell can't be crazy--part-time.

temporary insanity? That 'defense' is a load of ****. You can't be a little bit pregnant and you sure as hell can't be crazy--part-time.

Generally, I agree with you pg.

And not to claim holier than thou by any stretch, but there is no way on God's green earth I would fire any weapon blindly into a room that my daughter or daughters were in. I have two girls. There is nothing in this world worth risking their lives like that for.

Hell, if Osama bin Laden was in that room, and he'd get away if I didn't shoot. **** it. Hopefully someone will catch him later.

I can't say it strongly enough. NO WAY does a sane man jeopardize the life of his baby girl like that. NO WAY.

Generally, I agree with you pg.

And not to claim holier than thou by any stretch, but there is no way on God's green earth I would fire any weapon blindly into a room that my daughter or daughters were in. I have two girls. There is nothing in this world worth risking their lives like that for.

Hell, if Osama bin Laden was in that room, and he'd get away if I didn't shoot. **** it. Hopefully someone will catch him later.

I can't say it strongly enough. NO WAY does a sane man jeopardize the life of his baby girl like that. NO WAY.

So, the defense lawyers shouldn't be looking for that bogus 'part-time crazy defense'. The guy is apparantly a lose cannon just by the way the article is describing the 'what happened'. He shouldn't get away with it nor get a lesser term so he can spend some time in the looney-bin. He should be tried, convicted, and thrown away for life.

There are consequences to all actions, in everything you do. I do not see any difference in this case whether sane or mentally unsafe. There is no way that a sane man would do anything like that ( I agree). However, just because he is not sane.. doesn't mean that he should get special treatment.

However, you and I both know.. that this guy will wind up getting a lesser to no sentence at all because they will claim temp-nutjob and win in that regard.

Good 'ol US court systems. :rolleyes:

I'm only on #10 (it had me rolling :laugh: ) so far.. thanks

LOL.. That was the first thing that popped into my head when I read the article. Definitely hilarious.

So, the defense lawyers shouldn't be looking for that bogus 'part-time crazy defense'. The guy is apparantly a lose cannon just by the way the article is describing the 'what happened'. He shouldn't get away with it nor get a lesser term so he can spend some time in the looney-bin. He should be tried, convicted, and thrown away for life.

There are consequences to all actions, in everything you do. I do not see any difference in this case whether sane or mentally unsafe. There is no way that a sane man would do anything like that ( I agree). However, just because he is not sane.. doesn't mean that he should get special treatment.

However, you and I both know.. that this guy will wind up getting a lesser to no sentence at all because they will claim temp-nutjob and win in that regard.

Good 'ol US court systems. :rolleyes:

Yeah, well, it's entirely possible that the guy is a full-time nutbag. Hard to say, really, without knowing more about him.

But please don't confuse my opinion of what I believe could very possibly happen in this case (successful insanity defense) with what I WANT to happen. By no means am I soft on crime. I'd throw the book at the guy, and hope most of the chapters stick.

We're on the same page here, I think. I might have phrased my position incorrectly or less than clearly in my initial post.

Yeah, well, it's entirely possible that the guy is a full-time nutbag. Hard to say, really, without knowing more about him.

But please don't confuse my opinion of what I believe could very possibly happen in this case (successful insanity defense) with what I WANT to happen. By no means am I soft on crime. I'd throw the book at the guy, and hope most of the chapters stick.

We're on the same page here, I think. I might have phrased my position incorrectly or less than clearly in my initial post.

Don't backtrack!'

lol I know bro. I am pissed at the fact that it is very possible of what could happen. I wasn't directing any of that towards you. I just quoted your post because of the fact that you are the one that brought that statement up.

No harm, no foul. It is just our court system needs a changing. Desperately.

Man he was told not to be in the home, I can only imagine the slow burn that the father must have been going through on the ride to the house.

Disrespecting a father and his home is not a good idea,hanging around afterwards is Really a bad idea.

Whether the fathers actions are justifiable is immaterial to the point above.

I do share Mass's view to a large degree. :laugh:

He should punished to the full extent of the law. No need for all that. Was he not a teenager at some point in his life? How many guys on this board have snuck over a girls house when you where a Teenager and "made out" with her? I know have a done it plenty of times. If i was to come home and find a guy in my daughters closet. I would scare the hell out of him and tell him to get the f*** out of my house.

But to shoot him? That Boy has parents too. How do you think they fill now.

They should give him life. period.

Well Damn, it makes sense up to the point of bringing the gun. We should've just kicked his ass with a poolstick and then throw him out. But, that teenager is one dumb mother****er. He tells you to get out and then beats you with a poolstick, get the **** out.

Maybe, just maybe they're wondering what might have happened if they'd decided to keep some track of where there son was going and what he was doing.... you know like a PARENT would.
Man please! That does not give him the right to shoot him or put his hands on him. if some one was to put there hands on my son for making out with there duaghter( something the 98% teenage boys do) I would beat the f*** out of them. I would never put my hands on another mans child unless they where doing something life threatning to harm me or my child. He aught be shot.

Maybe, just maybe they're wondering what might have happened if they'd decided to keep some track of where there son was going and what he was doing.... you know like a PARENT would.

It is great to know that you were there with them, Mass.

How they **** do you know that the boy's parents didn't know where he was? How do you know that he didn't tell his parents, " I am off to my girlfriends house.. I call you later." ? You know as much as we all do.

And that is some sick **** ruined a 19 year old kids life. I do not care if that wasn't his motive. The point is, he fired a gun in the direction of 2 kids. Not one. but, TWO. TWO. One being his ****ing daughter.

Try and downplay this as much as you want. But, there is NO reason what so ever.. NOTHING that can be said to make this situation seem positive in anyway.

I'd just put it in her butt.

Go for it man. But, before you do you might want to look at the device again, those kings knew what they were doing when they were protecting their bloodlines, and daughter's celebacy.

chastitybelt.jpg

That's what in Mideval days would be called a "Black and Decker pecker wrecker."

But since he was invited into the house by a member of the family he is not technically trespassing

I'd be willing to argue the validity of her invitation in court considering that her name is nowhere on the ownership paperwork for the property and the existing agreement that he was not allowed inside the house unless there was an adult chaperone there.

How they **** do you know that the boy's parents didn't know where he was? How do you know that he didn't tell his parents, " I am off to my girlfriends house.. I call you later." ? You know as much as we all do.

I don't. However if they DID know where he was going I feel even less sympathy for them, as they should have known that he wasn't allowed there unless her parents were there.

And that is some sick **** ruined a 19 year old kids life. I do not care if that wasn't his motive. The point is, he fired a gun in the direction of 2 kids. Not one. but, TWO. TWO. One being his ****ing daughter.

Obviously you have a very different view of things than I do. Let's just leave it at that.

But since he was invited into the house by a member of the family he is not technically trespassing
Its still trespassing since the daughter isnt the one paying for the bills. But, If the dad told him to get out and he didnt, he had every right to kick his ass. Now the gun is some sick **** and he should get time.

I don't. However if they DID know where he was going I feel even less sympathy for them, as they should have known that he wasn't allowed there unless her parents were there.

Wow.. you are a sick **** dude. And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

So, the boy deseves to never walk again? You are a real winner.

Obviously you have a very different view of things than I do. Let's just leave it at that.

I will leave nothing at anything. You are way off base here and you know it. Knowing you though, you are going to act like these really are you views so you can bring attention to yourself.

Nazi Germany called.. they need you back, buddy.

Nice to know that you want to screw a baby who is at the most, a month or 2 old. :doh:
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
I will leave nothing at anything. You are way off base here and you know it. Knowing you though, you are going to act like these really are you views so you can bring attention to yourself.

Nazi Germany called.. they need you back, buddy.

:munchout:

Archived