Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daddy's Little Girl

AsburySkinsFan

Remember son,

Don't ever visit your girlfriend.. or else you will be shot in your spine and never be able to walk again.

I never heard those words by my father nor mother while growing up. I feel so deprived.

dont be an A**hole, and you can date our daughter

common sense 101

respect goes a long

edit (not saying shooting the kid is the answer)

dont be an A**hole, and you can date our daughter

common sense 101

respect goes a long

edit (not saying shooting the kid is the answer)

lol I am not sure what you are saying at all, actually.

Are you saying that as long as some dude is a nice, genuine guy, that he can date your daughter. Then, I agree.

However, If not, then I am lost.

lol I am not sure what you are saying at all, actually.

Are you saying that as long as some dude is a nice, genuine guy, that he can date your daughter. Then, I agree.

However, If not, then I am lost.

In this case I think the father was saying stay out of my house unless a parents home.

It seems a reasonable request,and he even allowed them to continue to see each other.

Maybe I'm wrong ,but I expect my requests(orders ;) ) to be honored in my home.

In this case I think the father was saying stay out of my house unless a parents home.

It seems a reasonable request,and he even allowed them to continue to see each other.

Maybe I'm wrong ,but I expect my requests(orders ;) ) to be honored in my home.

I do as well. Which is why I said at worst the father should have revoked the daughters privelage of seeing the boyfriend., Which is what I would have done.

But, nothing says, " You better listen to me next time" like a bullet in the spine. :doh:

Personally it would rate a beating if he didn't escape first,but then I'm a dad, and have a different perspective. :laugh:

lol. A beating would have been had, should he have been caught doing something with my daughter. If he is just in the house, then, I would have to trust my daughter that not much happened and just revoke their privelage of seeing each other due to the disrespect of my wishes. If I later found out, that something had happened, then.. I would kick the boys ass. :)

Well,I'm a bit more strict in some ways,especially disrespecting my requests.

I even allow male friends over to spend the night in the same bed with my daughter quite often....there is however no sex allowed upon pain of death.

Does that make me a liberal or a sadist? :D

Well,I'm a bit more strict in some ways,especially disrespecting my requests.

I even allow male friends over to spend the night in the same bed with my daughter quite often....there is however no sex allowed upon pain of death.

Does that make me a liberal or a sadist? :D

See, I would not allow my daughter to have guys over to spend the night in the same room.. nevermind the same bed. Hell, I don't have any kids but, I do have a younger sister and that **** ain't happening. ;)

We have different views in a sense but, that aren't too far off. We both have our extremes, it just seems to be on different points. :cheers:

(I later found out that my sisters ex used to hit her on occasion. You better believe that the scumbag was bleeding) :)

Archived