Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Off the subject.... Darrell Green

skinsfan4l1fe

Darrell Green was at an open house today making an appearance. I have a football with a couple of skins signature from the Hay day and always wanted his. When I approached him with the ball and asked him to sign it he said he can't and directed me to his website to get it signed? On his site they charge for a signed ball?? I might be green to this but charging for your sig? and D. Green??????? It caught me off guard and I am taken back by it. Can someone please help me with this?

You mean he gotta get paid again. I thought I paid for his jersey, I thought I paid for season tickets, I thought the skins paid him his salary. I didn't ask him for his time I asked for an autograph.

And he asked you to check his website.

Seriously that did shock me. Were there a lot of people asking for an autograph?

I am pretty sure that the money goes to his foundation.

http://www.darrellgreen.com/for_the_fans/autograph_signing.html

Item Fee per Item

Authentic Jersey $150

Limited Edition Jersey $150

Replica Jersey $100

Football $100

Authentic Full Size Helmet $150

Replica Full Size Helmet $100

Authentic Mini Helmet $75

Replica Mini Helmet $75

Photos 11x14 or 8x10 $50

Football Card — Rookie $50

Football Card — Non-Rookie $25

Yes, http://www.darrellgreen.com/ it cost $150 plus delivery cost to get the ball signed.

NO - it is $100 for a football. http://www.darrellgreen.com/for_the_fans/autograph_signing.html

Dude, put in perspective. Pete Rose was getting +$250 in Vegas to sign a ball that said he gambled on baseball. How much of that went to a Youth Foundation? It is what Darrell does to support his foundation.

I am not calling you out, but if you don't like the table stakes, don't play. :peace1:

:helmet: The Rook

yea the foundation of his house

I can understand you frustration about this, being that we hear how classy Darrell Green is and when you finally meet he he snubs you.

I have read many posts on this board of how shocked and surprised people are when the find out that he is not the most Fan Friendly Redskin to meet.

For his foundation or not, he shouldn't be trying to get your cash when you see him in person.

I completely agree.. Well, to a certain extent anyway. I do not know the whole story.. but, if there were a bunch others that would have asked for an auto.. then I can see that. He is trying to raise money for his foundation. Can't blame him. However, if the OP was one of the only guys around that would have asked for an auto. and he still shafted him. That is pretty low.. I think.

Love Darrell.. but, if the latter was true.. that is pretty low. Again, I wasn't there so I do not know the whole story.

DG was making an appearance he was signing autograph pictures. I live close by and brought my NFL football that has a lot of skins sigs on it( Joe Gibbs, Gary Clark, Mark Rypken, B Mitch and more. I asked him to sign the ball and he said he could not that I have to send it in through his website.

DG was making an appearance he was signing autograph pictures. I live close by and brought my NFL football that has a lot of skins sigs on it( Joe Gibbs, Gary Clark, Mark Rypken, B Mitch and more. I asked him to sign the ball and he said he could not that I have to send it in through his website.

You have a pen in hand already and you will only sign a pic?

Low move. If it weren't Darrell... I would have had him sign a pic then ripped the part where the signature was and taped it to the ball. LOL I couldn't do that to Darrell. Maybe Theismann.. Definitely to ****ell, though.

Archived