Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor & Landry Chemistry !!!

sitting bull

I still have yet to see something that evidences their chemistry...

They've bought a house together and are expecting their first child in 8 months and 30 days :hump: :moon: Now that's what I call chemistry

Haven't even played a game together, at least one that matters, and someone thinks they've established any form of chemistry? Hell, I'm wondering if the D as a unit can form chemistry in the first half of the season much less a rookie and his pro bowl counterpart. I agree, we need to sit back and let this thing unfold before we start saying anything. I'm gonna wait until September to make any hints of judgement...at least that's my plan :(:)

I think more of it had to do with ST's relationship with Ryan Clark, who was let go in favor of an overpaid Arch, and less about culture/chemistry. Chemistry never had a chance. Imagine if your best friend and mentor at work was looking for a small raise, and was let go in favor of some guy who couldn't even do the job who got paid 3X what you make and 15X what your buddy was asking for.

Bingo!!! Winner winner chicken dinner!

I saw him and Archuleta do that during the scrimmage last year, so I don't see your point.
I dont ever remember Taylor and Arch talking or slapping hands in the scrimmage maybe I missed that. I do remember at one point during a game the cameras showed Arch go and sit down next to Taylor on the bench and Taylor immediately got up and walked away. I never saw them talking on the sidelines I never saw them doing much of anything.

I have though seen Taylor and Landry running together at the scrimmage, I have heard people saying they have seen them talking on the sidelines. None of which I never saw with double A deluxe. I agree that Taylor and Landry are slowly becoming friends which is going to be a great thing.

I don't mean gangsta as in criminal. I mean gangsta as in fashioning oneself in the hip-hop lifestyle. You can't deny that Laron and ST have more in common personality wise than ST and AA.

You guys are completely misconstruing what I was trying to say.

shuddup man you are about to get murked.

I think more of it had to do with ST's relationship with Ryan Clark, who was let go in favor of an overpaid Arch, and less about culture/chemistry. Chemistry never had a chance. Imagine if your best friend and mentor at work was looking for a small raise, and was let go in favor of some guy who couldn't even do the job who got paid 3X what you make and 15X what your buddy was asking for.

:applause: nice.

I missed Clark last year, but I am looking forward to seeing the Taylor/Landry combo in action this year.

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=27790

Taylor, a fourth-year player, has helped Landry get adjusted to the NFL level.

"We look at game tapes of practice, making sure that I go over my technique and everything," Landry said. "He lets me know each formation before the snap and we make sure we communicate well. He has been coaching me up and teaching me a whole lot."

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=27790

Taylor, a fourth-year player, has helped Landry get adjusted to the NFL level.

"We look at game tapes of practice, making sure that I go over my technique and everything," Landry said. "He lets me know each formation before the snap and we make sure we communicate well. He has been coaching me up and teaching me a whole lot."

Yeah, I saw that earlier. Sounds good. Nice to see Sean take a leadership role and help him along. Landry says all the right things even if he is kind of a stale interview at this point. Hopefully shows us a little more personality once he gets comfortable here.

did anyone else catch the comment during pre-game warm-ups when they mentioned taylor? the reporter said that samuels and ST stood up and talked to everyone before the game, addressing what they expect from their teammates.

whether its landry, age, (cough, cough) maturity, something is changing...

Archived