Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Cowboys

Fear Our D!

I was looking at this years schedule again and saw that we play the 'Girls the last game of the regular season. Do you think we'll play our starters for a quarter or more against them, just to register a good beat down, even though we'll have home field wrapped up by then?

:dallasuck

I was looking at this years schedule again and saw that we play the 'Girls the last game of the regular season. Do you think we'll play our starters for a quarter or more against them, just to register a good beat down, even though we'll have home field wrapped up by then?

:laugh: could you please spread some of your optimism over to a few of your other stadium posters? ;) You have an over-abundance and this morning I have read WAY too many posts of "fans" who have already written us off. :doh:

No our starters play at least a half a game or 3/4 of it. :cheers:

:laugh: could you please spread some of your optimism over to a few of your other stadium posters? ;) You have an over-abundance and this morning I have read WAY too many posts of "fans" who have already written us off. :doh:

Well said. I saw some of that same pesimistic crap last night reading through some of the other threads.

Week 16 - Starters will play in this game. The playoffs will be locked up and we'll playing for home field. If we win, we'll host the first home playoff game since '99.

The starters will be in at least until the half. At that point if any of our players or if our team is close to any scoring or yardage records etc., then Joe will leave them in for the rest of the game. Except for Frost. He will be given the whole day off. :D

Ahhhh, youthful optimism. May you linger long and peacefully in that paradise.

:)

Archived