Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Tatoo (HOF)

I_Bleed_B&G

sorry, just because hes insane enough to tatoo that stuff on himself doesnt make him any more "true" than the rest of us.

I agree. I'm a true fan myself and I dont have any kind of those tatoos. But i'm just sayin....

It wasn't meant to say that the rest of us just suck and aren't fans since we dont have redskins tattos. So don't be sorry

Hopefully this has not been posted already. Now this is a true redskins fan:

True Fan

Is this person on this board? He is from Germantown, MD

Doesn't look like he has space for many more. If he is on this board, he might be the only person on here rooting against #81, just because he doesn't want to have that tattoo spill over onto his :moon:

Doesn't look like he has space for many more. If he is on this board, he might be the only person on here rooting against #81, just because he doesn't want to have that tattoo spill over onto his :moon:

I don't know, those handles don't look like they are getting smaller and may provide some more space for our next few inductees.

I'm a huge fan of the Redskins and of tattoo's in general. I have plenty of custom ink by artists such as Kevin LeBlanc (if you don't know...you better recognize).

First off, I would never get a tattoo of anything Redskins (it's just not my style). However, I could see why some people might get the Redskins logo (the indian head with the circle and the feather). However, to get all the HOFers (which is basically an enlarged tracing) tattooed on the back is hands down THEE cheesiest thing ever.

Aren't tattoos supposed to be an artistic expression of ones self? This is nothing more than a billboard for idiocracy. He may as well have "10 cent Mustache Rides for sale" sprawled across his back...

is it me, or is he wearing a back-less shirt to show that off? wierd. i'm not gonna knock the dude's tattoo tho, personally i think its pretty kick ass! i would never EVER do somthing like that, but he had the balls to do it, so more power to him. looks like he is gonna have some trouble fittin DG and Monk on there tho.

Archived