Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Day 4: Training Camp #2

themurf

Two obsevations...

GW does look like he lost weight, but it doesn't look like he meant to. It kind of looks like he might have been ill.

Also, anyone notice that it doesn't even look like Brunell looks down field when dropping back?

Edit: Looking a third time now, it looks like Brunell is looking at the o-line for some odd reason.

Don't crucify Brunell without knowing the drill. He was checking off his reads - meaning he looked in my direction and then threw to the other sideline. Actually, that's what all of the QBs did during this drill, so let's not pick up the 'super smart' veteran time this. He was only following orders.

TC322.JPG

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Is he looking for something?

I swear I don't notice half of the stuff you guys pick up on in the photos. Like the other day Portis was running through the gauntlet and his shorts were falling off his ass. Today, Lloyd is checking to make sure everything's still there and I had no clue.

I swear I don't notice half of the stuff you guys pick up on in the photos. Like the other day Portis was running through the gauntlet and his shorts were falling off his ass. Today, Lloyd is checking to make sure everything's still there and I had no clue.

yeah right :silly:

Nahh, he's just checking to make sure he's a Redskin after everything that went on last season.

Archived