Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You Pick: Which is the Dumbest Vick???

RIDETHEWALRUS

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Its poll time, which Vick brother is the dumbest.

A. Marcus Vick

-Decides it is a good idea to invite a couple of 14 yr old girls back to his place in college and gets them drunk in a bad attempt to ipck up. He does this while he is the QB of a college team and likely could have picked up with a quarter of the student body.

-Gets arrested on pot charges

-I know there are several more things, but I can't remember them off the top of my head

B. Michael Vick

-"Ron Mexico"

-I am not going to describe his latest fiasco, but everybody knows what it is.

Who ranks lowest on the common sense meter? Who would you not let watch your car, let alone your kids, or certainly not your dog? Who is forced to sign checks with an "X" because they can't remember how to spell their name?

Vote Now!

Dude, WTF is your problem ...insulting someone's mother....not funny, and a lot of teenagers have used pot in college at some point so drop the hoiler than thou crap.

The 14 yr old girls thing was stupid, that's for sure.

Killerbo, quick question...Who raises the Vicks? Who taught them the difference between right and wrong? Who is responsible for ensuring they operate within the rules of society?

Answer: NO ONE DID! Their momma should have, but two bad apples is a clear demonstration of piss poor parenting.

Though I voted for Deion, I only wish there was a way to edit the poll to include Deion's momma too.

Oh yeah, the 14 year old girls thing wasn't stupid it was attempted date/pedophilia rape. Substantially worse tan just stupid.

Killerbo, quick question...
Who raises the Vicks? Who taught them the difference between right and wrong? Who is responsible for ensuring they operate within the rules of society?

Answer: NO ONE DID! Their momma should have, but two bad apples is a clear demonstration of piss poor parenting.

Though I voted for Deion, I only wish there was a way to edit the poll to include Deion's momma too.

Oh yeah, the 14 year old girls thing wasn't stupid it was attempted date/pedophilia rape. Substantially worse tan just stupid.

Stop.....what if their Momma actually raised her kids right but they made their OWN choices......wow, mind numbing huh....the point is you can't trash his mom, bcos for all you know she might have raised her kids right taught them the difference btw right and wrong and her kids chose wrong.....we don't really know, so stop with the mom **** bcos that's really wrong.

Oh yeah, the 14 year old girls thing wasn't stupid it was attempted date/pedophilia rape. Substantially worse tan just stupid

Agreed, it was pathetic...

It has to be their mother, there is no way you raise to kids right and they both have taht kind of attitude. They a bunch of thugs its all theyll ever be, my bet is there mom hardly raised them and they were aloud to do whatever they wanted growing up. They excelled in football and took it took the next level, but didn't know what to do with the fame. I know I was raised to care about the suffering of others and I could not watch a dog fight, two animals pinned in the ring til death. (not on their accord)

Stop.....what if their Momma actually raised her kids right but they made their OWN choices......wow, mind numbing huh....the point is you can't trash his mom, bcos for all you know she might have raised her kids right taught them the difference btw right and wrong and her kids chose wrong.....we don't really know, so stop with the mom **** bcos that's really wrong.

Maybe she did raise them right and they then proceeded to make stupid decisions on their own. Maybe she didn't raise them right and they both turned into ignorant criminals with no moral compass.

See that is the biggest issue here. Neither of these guys seem to have a moral compass. Dog fighting, slamming an animal into the ground or electrocuting it to kill it. Attempting to get a 14 year old girl drug so you can pick up with her. These are things that clearly demonstrate that neither of the Vicks can clearly distinguish right from wrong. Or if they can that they do not care. Yes they make their own decisions, but they make their decisions based on the lessons they were taught as children.

Their mother is likely ashamed of both of them. Or at least I hope so. If she isn't than I would have to change my vote.

If a parent really gave two ***** I could see it happening with maybe 1 kid, not both of them. Parenting is as much to blame in teaching a child's/young adult's ability to discern between a right decision and a wrong decision.

I agree You can't bl;ame the mom 100% our society is a bunch of complainers and excuse makers like when a kid does something wrong everyone blames the parents . Now provided parents are responsible but i know a lot of people who raise there kids right but there kids are just stupid and no one takes accountability anymore in our country ... Why cant your kid just be stupid..... They might have been raised bad and they might have been raised good but none the less a grown man needs to take responsiblity for his own actions at the end of the day..... M.Vick is a grown man who hopefully will go to jail but you cant blame his mom 100% for him wanting to be a freaking dog beater.

The Vick boys aren't kids anymore, they're legal adults.... blaming their Mom is stupid for that reason, at some point in each person's life they have to accept responsibility and accountability. Marcus and Mike are clearly in charge of their own lives at the points they started getting themselves into trouble.

As far as the poll goes, I voted Marcus because he had the tools to be a top pick in the NFL and completely flushed everything away before he even got there.

Even if Mike doesn't play football for a while he'll still be a multi-millionare

This is the only blurb I could find about his mom:

From Askmen.com

http://www.askmen.com/men/sports/55_michael_vick.html

"Michael Dwayne Vick was born on June 26th, 1980, in Newport News, a town near Norfolk, Virginia. A port town, Newport News had fallen on hard times by Vick's childhood, and Vick's personal experience was full of hardship. Vick's mother, Brenda, was only 16 when he was born, and his father, Michael Boddie, was 17. The two had already had a daughter before Michael Vick, and would have another two children before marrying in 1985. Michael and his siblings saw little of their father, who was in the army and then worked long hours in the shipyards. Michael's mother worked at Kmart while raising her children."

The Vick boys aren't kids anymore, they're legal adults.... blaming their Mom is stupid for that reason, at some point in each person's life they have to accept responsibility and accountability. Marcus and Mike are clearly in charge of their own lives at the points they started getting themselves into trouble.

As far as the poll goes, I voted Marcus because he had the tools to be a top pick in the NFL and completely flushed everything away before he even got there.

Even if Mike doesn't play football for a while he'll still be a multi-millionare

You know an old African proverb said "It takes a village to raise a child." That being said, look at the surroundings (or village) that Vick grew up in. Not the greatest of surroundings. That same village that raised Vick into who he is also could be blamed.

Sounds like someone is overly sympathetic to the mother of children who make bad decisions. Perhaps this hit a little close to home?

Seriously - something was wrong with her parenting if both kids continue to break the laws, disrespect others and animals. It's not as if she drew the short straw twice.

Sounds like someone is overly sympathetic to the mother of children who make bad decisions. Perhaps this hit a little close to home?

Seriously - something was wrong with her parenting if both kids continue to break the laws, disrespect others and animals. It's not as if she drew the short straw twice.

Yes, bcos my mom is gret and she raised 3 boys as best as she could with my dad of course, taught us the difference between right and wrong.....but guess what I am an upstanding guy, in the Military for 7 years and a solid citizen, my younger brother got busted for possession with intent to distribute and is in a federal slammer for 7 months and my older brother got mixed up in some bad stuff too.

So what blame my poor mother who cries at night bcos 2 of her grown sons made some bad decisions....It's stuff like that people have to think off, it's not plain black and white......for all we know their mom could ave raised up her kids the right way, and they just made bad decisions anyways bcos they wanted to......So sad that now, bcos of the hate for Vick some have to cheap shot his mother....bet you aint got the balls to say **** about his mom in his face......

Boo Hoo, plight of the poor neighborhood. They have free will to make decisions. They are plenty of people raised in bad neighborhoods that overcome it with their education and make choices that they know are right and wrong. Vick isn't stupid. He knows dog fighting is illegal. You have to have an IQ of about 32 not to know that.

Boo Hoo, plight of the poor neighborhood. They have free will to make decisions. They are plenty of people raised in bad neighborhoods that overcome it with their education and make choices that they know are right and wrong. Vick isn't stupid. He knows dog fighting is illegal. You have to have an IQ of about 32 not to know that.

I guess he's just a sociopath then...

Archived