Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Wedding

InsaneBoost

I'm assuming that they did that only for the introductions... Pretty cool actually as some take the walk in a little too seriously. A reception should be a party!

I got married near the height of "paloff" fever in 05 and they played HTTR as soon as we sat down at the head table, which was really cool.

Oh...I would have done this in a heartbeat! I wish I had seen this before my hubby & I tied the knot. I definitely would have done this. My family would have had a blast! My kids would have loved it! Most of my family are Redskins fans..and a great many of my hubby's are too. I have a few retarded relatives who think they like the Cowgirls, but I mean..really...they just haven't woke up from their comas yet. lol

A reception should be a party!

Obviously you have a different view of things than my brother and my soon to be sister-in-law. The reception for their wedding in October will be in the cafeteria of the school attached to the church. There will be no dancing, no DJ, and NO ALCOHOL.

Obviously you have a different view of things than my brother and my soon to be sister-in-law. The reception for their wedding in October will be in the cafeteria of the school attached to the church. There will be no dancing, no DJ, and NO ALCOHOL.

OK..so what's the point of a reception then? Are they gonna eat school cafeteria food? I hope not...those little milks just don't go far:silly:

OK..so what's the point of a reception then? Are they gonna eat school cafeteria food? I hope not...those little milks just don't go far:silly:

No, actually the bride's family is doing the cooking, if I understand correctly. The cafeteria is just much cheaper than any sort of hall, I guess. The point is to eat and for the families to get to know each other a little better, I guess. Considering that I've never even MET the bride, I can't really say for sure.

I've been to a few Southern Baptist weddings like that. Invariably there was a plan set up to meet in a less formal environment after the reception. :D Could be you get lucky.

I've been to a few Southern Baptist weddings like that. Invariably there was a plan set up to meet in a less formal environment after the reception. :D Could be you get lucky.

I would be exceptionally surprised to find any other gathering going on. The bride's family is pretty much totally non-alcohol drinkers for religious reasons. The couple will likely still be living with her family at the time, so it's not like there will be another venue to go to which would be more alcohol-friendly.

On the "getting lucky" front, I highly doubt that, since it appears the guest list appears to be pretty much family and very close friends only.

What kinda Redskins fans are they to not wanna play Hail to the Redskins? Also, unless that is some member here, this just shows how large our fanbase is, people are crazy enough to do that. Also, either they all got Lavar jerseys cheap, or they are gonna hate their wedding video with them in Lavar jerseys.

I got married 2 miles from FedEx field , closest my wife would let me to that place to get married lol (they do weddings at fed ex i found out)

But when we all got introduced like that in the video, my wife had the DJ surprise me and play HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!! When we came out..... I will never forget that! 95% of the 150 people at our wedding were skins fans, it brought the house down, everyone was hootin and hollerin

What kinda Redskins fans are they to not wanna play Hail to the Redskins? Also, unless that is some member here, this just shows how large our fanbase is, people are crazy enough to do that. Also, either they all got Lavar jerseys cheap, or they are gonna hate their wedding video with them in Lavar jerseys.
And the chick in the Owens jersey.

My girlfriend came in while I was watching it, and imediately said no :(

:laugh: mine did too thats funny. Awesome way to do a wedding

However she did say i could wear a skins tie, or have the pillow be redskins i was like YES!!!!!!!!!

I thought the same thing...OK the NFL theme for the other intorductions, but for the bride and groom..gotta be Hail to the Redskins. Other then that...awesome.

Archived