Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry: review

coldpacker

Saw it this afternoon. Wow am i disappointed. I won't ruin it for you but basically the feel of the movie for me was a sad attempt at pulling every gay joke out the book and plastering it on the movie canvas every which way possible.

Sure, the movie reeled a few snickers from me here and there. Maybe a knee slapper. Sad b/c the movie had a GREAT movie trailer (Biel gets down to her undies... wow!).

Can i tell you? Jessica Biel just topped my hottest celeb list... Hate to say it, but over Jessica Alba too! This girl is smokin hot! Too bad she can't act if her life depended on it in this movie. She plays a lawyer but ends up becoming best friends with Adam Sandlers character.. But it turns out really weird b/c they start acting little elementry school kids that have crushes on each other. The keyword, 'Friends 4Ever' gets mentioned a few times throughout their relationship.

I don't recommend you waste your time on this movie. Yahoo users rated it a B and Yahoo critics rated it a C-. My ultimate rating? D+.. It gets the + b/c you get to see Jessica Biel absolutely SICK BODY! JT is a lucky man.. shucks.. Thank god i only spent matinee price on this

Saw it this afternoon. Wow am i disappointed. I won't ruin it for you but basically the feel of the movie for me was a sad attempt at pulling every gay joke out the book and plastering it on the movie canvas every which way possible.

I don't know how you could be disappointed when the trailer pretty much says all of this. Fact is, you should have known this going in, yet you went for it anyways.

Jason

Adam Sandler = FUNNY AS HELL.

Billy Madison: FUNNY

Happy Gilmore: FUNNY

Little Nicky: FUNNY

Big Daddy: FUNNY

Waterboy: FUNNY

Now he does have his bad ones.

Punch Drunk Love

50 First Dates

Spanglish

The Wedding Singer is really the only good film he's ever been associated with.

Adam Sandler = FUNNY AS HELL.

Billy Madison: FUNNY

Happy Gilmore: FUNNY

Little Nicky: FUNNY

Big Daddy: FUNNY

Waterboy: FUNNY

Now he does have his bad ones.

Punch Drunk Love

50 First Dates

Spanglish

It's been awhile since I've seen Punch Drunk Love, but I don't think it was supposed to be funny. 50 First Dates was OK. Spanglish, I've never seen it. I agree with the rest though.

Archived