Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

I would just like to get this in and I understand many around here don't like lengthy post including myself...Happy Thanksgiving Redskins Nation.. I hope for everybody for a safe and happy holiday and that I will actually be thinking of the Redskins fans around the world that will be enjoying the game at the same time I will be, doing most likely the same thing I will be, sitting around the TV with family and friends cheering on our beloved Redskins..focus on our redskins team at every moment..I'm going to get bashed for this.I'm sorry ahead of time..especially to the younger generation forget about this place, forget about ur fantasy from the earlier game and forget about face book,twitter or how ever else u get the message out that ur excited or whatever...share it with your family and friends ur with.. after each score my family all high five each other and hug each other and Hoop & Holler and talk about the play...again Happy Thanksgiving Redskins Nation 

• Like 4

Hello Skins fans! I'll start off by saying I just signed up and I'm a Giants fans. Although ya'll are NFC East rivals, I have nothing against the fans or team. The Cowgirls on the other hand...

I live in Dallas and have lived here most of my life, unfortunately. I'm obviously surrounded by Cowgirls fans. I can't listen to local radio, sports or music, without having to hear all their blow hard fans and media personalites constantly gloating how great they are. I've even scheduled off every Sunday I'm supposed to work so I don't ave to be around my coworkers when they play. 

Everything about the ChokePokes disgusts me from JJ and JG down to 99.9% of their fans. The sense of entitlement and arrogance they have is beyond annoying. They need more than a loss, they need an a$$ stomping and although it would put you guys closer to the Giants in the Wild Card race I don't care. It would put both teams one win closer to catching the Girls. 

I'm convinced if Cousins played his first game against the Girls anything like he's playing now ya'll would have beat them. It was a horrendous game for him and it had nothing to do with Dallas bs defense. Anyways, I wish ya'll the best of luck, this game will make or break my Turkey day, sad but true. I won't go as far to say "Hail the Redskins" but **** the Cowgirls! Go Skins, tear 'em a new one!

• Like 5

Interesting hash tags on that tweet @Stefanskins Great minds, I was about to post Garcon taking on the entire D. What a badass.. 

i wish someone would disrespect their sacred star for dessert on national TV. I dunno, Scoot across it. Or individual acts of perversion SO profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here  They get so bent over their star. A shrink would have a field day on game days where someone offended them. As painful as it is to admit, Terrell Owens did it right. 

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 3

Oh my! ... where to even begin ?? ... I wish all of you silly Redskin fans a Happy Thanksgiving.  

With that out of the way... I hope my Cowboys wipe the floor with you.  It's coming... you can feel it can't you?! Psychologically, fear of America's team is the source of all poison on this thread... Redskin fear of the Cowboys leading Skin fans to the dark-side.   Get your safe space and crayons ready Skin fans... you will need it to rehab after the deserved whipping America's team is about to give you all.  LOL!! 

Seriously... I hope this is a classic and I will return to get my deserved crow from you if Dallas does lose.  Good luck??

8 minutes ago, Cowboy172 said:

Oh my! ... where to even begin ?? ... I wish all of you silly Redskin fans a Happy Thanksgiving.  

With that out of the way... I hope my Cowboys wipe the floor with you.  It's coming... you can feel it can't you?! Psychologically, fear of America's team is the source of all poison on this thread... Redskin fear of the Cowboys leading Skin fans to the dark-side.   Get your safe space and crayons ready Skin fans... you will need it to rehab after the deserved whipping America's team is about to give you all.  LOL!! 

Seriously... I hope this is a classic and I will return to get my deserved crow from you if Dallas does lose.  Good luck??

Shut up.  

• Like 4

I had a Goat Roper fan at work tell me exactly what I wanted to hear yesterday. He looked at me and said, "you know y'all are gonna lose Thursday right?" I Kindly told him that the goat ropers still had to play the game. I don't normally talk trash before a game, but if we win, I'm going to harass this asshole all day. 

**** the Cowboys aka Goat Ropers!

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Skinzorz said:

I had a Goat Roper fan at work tell me exactly what I wanted to hear yesterday. He looked at me and said, "you know y'all are gonna lose Thursday right?" I Kindly told him that the goat ropers still had to play the game. I don't normally talk trash before a game, but if we win, I'm going to harass this asshole all day. 

Id change the O to an A

Edited by Stefanskins
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Skinzorz said:

I spared no venom this week.  And it was only two days long.

7 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

No doubt.  I'm having a small meltdown myself.:chair::dallas_sucks::1386:

I normally do all of the cooking in the house (the proper cooking anyway) but we're in boxes right now waiting to move back up to VA on Tuesday... so we're doing a lite Thanksgiving.  Which doesn't bode well.  Idle hands and a MASSIVE post 4pm kickoff... lord have mercy :ols:

• Like 2