Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dwight Freeney Signs HUGE 72 Mil. Contract with Colts (Merged x 3)

DemSkinz

It's funny how so many people are "in a daze at work." I'm included in that. It's a shame really, 40 years to go in a daze at work, and then I'll die. Sigh. Oh well. Go Skins. **** Dwight Freeny.

J.O.B = Just Over Broke. Sadly, this day in age.. you will not have money unless you go into business for yourself. Doing so, you would not have to work for 40 years doing something that you sorta like.. = no more daze. :)

^^^^The team could have said no I guess.

well i mean it's been happening this whole offseason, it started with Clements and Dockery...I guess it's just your standard inflation, but man, prices seem to be shooting up rediculously these days. It is the fault of the teams also, but got danget, the market value of a pass rusher(i don't care how good he is) shouldn't be 12 mil per year and 30 up front...it just ain't right.

J.O.B = Just Over Broke. Sadly, this day in age.. you will not have money unless you go into business for yourself. Doing so, you would not have to work for 40 years doing something that you sorta like.. = no more daze. :)

That's what my father has been telling me for the last 10 years. No matter what I do in life to make sure that it's something I love and that I work for myself, and only for myself. Working to get other people rich ain't no way to live life.

well i mean it's been happening this whole offseason, it started with Clements and Dockery...I guess it's just your standard inflation, but man, prices seem to be shooting up rediculously these days. It is the fault of the teams also, but got danget, the market value of a pass rusher(i don't care how good he is) shouldn't be 12 mil per year and 30 up front...it just ain't right.

Yeah I definitely see your point. That's why it is so important to be able to make the good financial decisisons, who to pay, who not too.

Archived