Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My 2,000 post

Ant15fromNJ

With the season coming near we all see that the media is not giving us a chance to be a good team, but personally I like our chances to be a contender for the playoffs and hopefully more. We will have a big improvement on deffense with Fletcher and Smoot coming to DC among others and with Clinton coming back our offense will be ready to roll also. All we need is Campbell to do is hold his own not kill us which I am sure he can do and we will be there in the end of games and have a chance to win them. So basically all I want to say is HTTR!!!!! Lets Go REDSKINS!!!!!! :helmet: :logo: :point2sky :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

congrats on 2K....

....as for our chances this year there is a lot of excitement...usually people get excited about a big free agent signing or something along those lines, us as Skins fans are excited because we DIDNT have a big offseason thus far. I feel very confident in our chances this season as the NFC East is starting to post a lot of questions (will Eli play half way decent, can Romo sits to pee have another good season or is a sophmore jinx in effect? Can mcnabb rebound from injury)

I think we have a lot of ?'s but so does every team in the East. I can see any of the four teams being very good or very bad. More likely they will all end up in the 6-10/10-6 range and the division will send 2-3 teams to the playoffs in the weak NFC.

Congrats on the 2K. Post as fast as you can 500 more times to get rid of that horrible Brunell Avetar.

That was my first thought when I saw how my avatar had changed. Wish it was Betts or Cartwright.

Archived