Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How do I get rid of my fish?

wshngtn1

Yeah, they are all tropical fish so maybe freezing them will work. A couple of them are big enough that they could possibly get stuck flushing...and that would suck.

I think I will call around to some pet stores and elementary schools. That sounds like the best idea.

I know they are only fish, but I just hate to kill them if I don't have to.

Thanks all.

Yeah, they are all tropical fish so maybe freezing them will work. A couple of them are big enough that they could possibly get stuck flushing...and that would suck.

I think I will call around to some pet stores and elementary schools. That sounds like the best idea.

I know they are only fish, but I just hate to kill them if I don't have to.

Thanks all.

You don't need to slowly freeze them. Just make a bucket of very cold ice water and throw them in. They will be dead in seconds, pain free.

How do we know the fish aren't in pain? Do they scream? I've never heard a fish scream.

I heard it was scientifically proven that fish dont feel pain, they feel pressure, and as a result nerves are stimulated which make them seem like they are in pain when they flap around everywhere. Yea, don't quote me on that. :)

I heard it was scientifically proven that fish dont feel pain, they feel pressure, and as a result nerves are stimulated which make them seem like they are in pain when they flap around everywhere. Yea, don't quote me on that. :)

Which would make sense because as water freezes it gets less dense, therefore making it less pressurized.....

Holy crap.. that was way too much thinking, I'm going to bed...

Which would make sense because as water freezes it gets less dense, therefore making it less pressurized.....

Holy crap.. that was way too much thinking, I'm going to bed...

I thought it was just cause they got really cold? I mean when I go fishing we just throw the fish in a cooler of ice and they flap around for abouot 10 minutes then they die. But your right. Too much thinking...and to think I have to get up at 6:00 AM tomorrow...****.

I thought it was just cause they got really cold? I mean when I go fishing we just throw the fish in a cooler of ice and they flap around for abouot 10 minutes then they die. But your right. Too much thinking...and to think I have to get up at 6:00 AM tomorrow...****.

There's a 6 o'clock in the MORNING?

Archived