Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Select 7-Elevens Become Simpsons 'Kwik-E-Marts'

Switchgear

I dont remember. All that was different was instead of the "slurpee" sign they have on the machine it say "squishee"

It was good, regardless. :D

I heard it was like blue-vanilla or something.

It would be neat to get a six pack of that Buzz Cola and a box of Crusty-O's and hold on to them as collecters items.

I heard it was like blue-vanilla or something.

It would be neat to get a six pack of that Buzz Cola and a box of Crusty-O's and hold on to them as collecters items.

Oh yea. Blue-vanilla yea i had that. It was good. Kinda sour but a good kinda sour.

Wow. If I were a regular shopper at 7-Eleven and found one of them involved in this ridiculous thing, I think I'd go down the road to Cumberland Farms instead. Then again I'm one of those people who thinks The Simpsons is not exactly the best thing our society has ever come up with on a number of levels.

I've lost all faith in humanity, thanks.

The U.S. locations where a 7-Eleven store was transformed into a Kwik-E-Mart are New York City; Chicago; Dallas; Denver; Burbank, Calif.; Los Angeles; Henderson, Nev.; Orlando, Fla.; Mountain View, Calif.; Seattle; and Bladensburg, Md.

What, no Springfields?

Are they still going to be getting shipments in? Last night (i know im a little behind) I got a 6 pack of Buzz Cola and the plastic cups but they were sold out of the cereal and comic book....

I'd imagine that as fast as the stuff is selling, the stores are screaming for more. When I went last week they had everything except Buzz Cola, so they are obviously restocking.

I'm going again on Saturday, I'll let you know what I see.

Archived