Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ideal first game stats (offense)

BMahoney

Just thinking about the direction I hope the team heads in this season and wanted to see others opinions. I am hoping we continue a run first offense with the runs split between the two backs, depending on the specific scenario. I hope JC plays the role of a Big Ben, all he has to do is occasionally move the chains and NOT MAKE MISTAKES. With all that said here are my ideal stats for the offense first game.

Keep in mind this is Ideal

Portis 19 for 115 2 tds

Betts 16 for 82, 2 Receptions for 29 yds

Campbell 11/17 195 yds 1 td 0 int

Cooley 2 receptions for 49 yds, 1 td

Moss 3 receptions 72 yds

Lloyd 2 receptions for 26

ARE 1 reception for 19, 1 rush for 26

This would equal to 418 yards of total offense and is quite ideal. I would imagine us scoring 24-27 points with this offense. Let me know your opinions.

Portis 25 for 246, 7 tds

Betts 10 for 120

Campbell 20/26 495 yds 6 td 0 int

Cooley 5 receptions for 119 yds, 1 td

Moss 12 receptions 293 yds, 5 tds

Lloyd 2 receptions for 64

ARE 1 reception for 19

This would equal to 861 yards of total offense and is quite ideal. I would imagine us scoring about 95 points with this offense. Let me know your opinions.

Portis 25 for 246, 7 tds

Betts 10 for 120

ARE 1 reception for 19

This would equal to 861 yards of total offense and is quite ideal. I would imagine us scoring about 95 points with this offense. Let me know your opinions.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Portis 25 for 246, 7 tds

Betts 10 for 120

ARE 1 reception for 19

If we do that every game i will go completely hairless for 3 years, COMPLETELY, my entire body, not just my head

Im pretty sure we are all hoping for that stat.

I don't understand the fixation with predicting stats. What does it do for you? I guarantee you that you're not right on with any of them and if you are, I'd have to make a push for you to be my personal lottery consultant.

Only one stat matters.

Wins.

The rest are frosting on an already awesome cake.

You wanna predict stats, do it the easy way. Simulate it on Madden.

The fixation is that some people may see the team going in different directions. Some of us hope Betts will win the starting position, some hope Portis will rush the ball 25 times a game, some hope Campbell will break out and throw 250+ a game. The purpose of this thread was to hear peoples opinions on where they would like the team to go, I only used stats as an example of where I am hoping the Redskins will be next season. If you don't want to partake in this thread don't I really don't think any of us will be losing sleep over it.

The fixation is that some people may see the team going in different directions. Some of us hope Betts will win the starting position, some hope Portis will rush the ball 25 times a game, some hope Campbell will break out and throw 250+ a game. The purpose of this thread was to hear peoples opinions on where they would like the team to go, I only used stats as an example of where I am hoping the Redskins will be next season. If you don't want to partake in this thread don't I really don't think any of us will be losing sleep over it.

That's not what the idea of the thread was, or at least that's NOT what you laid it out as. You wanted people to predict how many yards Campbell would throw for. Or how many yards Portis and Betts would run for.

If you really wanted to do it any other way, you wouldn't have made up bogus numbers and tallied the total offense. You could have easily laid it out a different way and not brought numbers into this whole thing.

Oh and I'm sure no one would lose any sleep if you stopped making threads either.

Just thinking about the direction I hope the team heads in this season and wanted to see others opinions. I am hoping we continue a run first offense with the runs split between the two backs, depending on the specific scenario. I hope JC plays the role of a Big Ben, all he has to do is occasionally move the chains and NOT MAKE MISTAKES.

-These were the first lines of the thread maybe you didn't read them. Secondly once again I only used stats to show what I specifically meant. As far as people not losing sleep of my threads if you dislike them so much quit posting in them. I have so far started three two of which have gone past 15 pages and many members have been enjoying debating in them. I noticed you post pretty frequently, so if you hate my threads so much do us all a favor just don't post in them, I promise you won't hurt my feelings.

Just thinking about the direction I hope the team heads in this season and wanted to see others opinions. I am hoping we continue a run first offense with the runs split between the two backs, depending on the specific scenario. I hope JC plays the role of a Big Ben, all he has to do is occasionally move the chains and NOT MAKE MISTAKES.

-These were the first lines of the thread maybe you didn't read them. Secondly once again I only used stats to show what I specifically meant. As far as people not losing sleep of my threads if you dislike them so much quit posting in them. I have so far started three two of which have gone past 15 pages and many members have been enjoying debating in them. I noticed you post pretty frequently, so if you hate my threads so much do us all a favor just don't post in them, I promise you won't hurt my feelings.

Are you bragging?

Anyways, the first paragraph that you just posted was exactly what you needed to post without the BS numbers. Your thread title is misleading as well. You explained your ideal philosophy, NOT ideal first game stats, at least in the paragraph above.

And yes, I post frequently. I'm bored out of my mind at work.

No I'm not bragging simply stating its not like I have 1 page threads that no one has anything to say about other than bad feelings. I am done conversing with you, I ask you nicely to please just stop posting in my threads, which you dislike so much. Thank you.

Just WIN baby!!

If I had to guess, we'll be conservative.

JC will complete his first 23 passes for a grand total of 92 yards, then throw the ball to Brunell on the sidelines for his next attempt, finally throwing a bomb to Santana for an 88 yard TD to WIN the game.

Final JC stats:

24 of 25, 180, 1 td, 0 ints and 1-0 record.

Portis-18 rushes for 110 yards and 2 TDs and 2 catches for 10 yards.

Betts-6 carries for 25 yards and 3 catches for 25 yards

Campbell- 20/25 250 yards and 2 TDs and 2 rushes for 15 yards

Moss- 6 catches for 100 yards, 1 TD and one rush for 20 yards

Lloyd- 4 catches for 40 yards and 1 TD

ARE- 2 catches for 40 yards and one rush for 15 and one pass for 5 yards

Cooley- 4 catches for 40yards

i think ideal would look something like....

JC - 12/15 235 3 TD's

Portis - 13 for 160 2 TD's

Moss - 4 Rec for 115 and 2 TD's

Cooley - 5 Rec for 80 and 1 TD

ARE - 3 Rec for 40

4th Quarter....

Brunell - 7/10 80 yards 0 TD's

Betts - 17 for 80 1TD

ARE - 4 Rec for 50 more yards

Lloyd - 3 Rec for 30

Haha sorry I am at an internship and the only thing that makes the day go by, is debating and looking up stats. Otherwise I sit here at this cubicle watching CNN headline news oh god. And yes Mahoney was the ass clown in Police Academy. As far as the hate Dan T. thank you for supporting me, I am still a skins fan.

Nace 4th qtr? I really hope were not predicting campbell going down, you are instead predicting a walk off where we pull the starters, because our D has more points then their offense.

yes yes, sorry sorry, should have specified that i forgot to add ST's INT TD return, Spring's sack resulting in Smoot's fumble recovery return for a TD on teh double CB blitz, and ARE's 73 yard punt return for a TD resulting in JC getting time to rest and Brunell some mop up work.

Archived