Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ideal first game stats (offense)

BMahoney

Footballer why you too, all I asked for was his opinion of where the team should go. Not if he liked mine or not, I was completely fine with his entire post and found it quite insightful, other than the first four lines which were completely unnecessary. All that was required was for him to post what he thought would be ideal, not to shoot down what I thought would be ideal. There is a strong hostility between me and him and that is why I believe he added his first lines to the post. Is it that much to ask that he not post on my threads in order that conversations such as this do not continue. I am hear to discuss the redskins not my quarrels with 43 year old men across the country.

I just don't see anything malicious with it. I've seen worse and have received worse. I'm not busting on you or taking his side. It was just an observation. That's what this board is about. We debate, we prove each other wrong and we quarrel a bit. I've been attacked before also. You just have to go back and prove him wrong. Anyway, like I said, not taking sides. Hope you guys can patch it up.

I do appreciate your opinion footballer and have also said worst and receiver worst. It has been long and constant with me and this guy, so I all have asked of him is that we both just stop posting towards one another because you guys should not have to listen to two men ***** back and forth with one another.

Thats the only stat any of us care about, but Im pretty sure were all predicting a W for the first game of the season, thought I would elaborate a little more. Since we won't know about the W til sept 9 thought I might have some fun determining how we would get the W. Curious to hear your opinion.

Ok mrtacconi thought you would stay out of this considering that is what you said you have been doing, Califan and me have been posting on many threads back and forth with one another. It has led to much bickering that you said displeases you, so I asked him to not post on my threads so this is not the case. I tried to do it politely did not work, it then became more harsh, as far as me taking a personal attack at you Califan its because every other person that posted in here gave their numbers or opinion. You quoted mine and said um no, rather than just posting your beliefs which would have been just fine. As far as being my emotional puppeteer, to think that my emotion has changed one time on this bored is a complete joke. So rather than sit here and be polite, Ill be blunt as to not be emotional. Do not post here you contribute nothing positive to the conversation.
you are right i should have left that alone. HTTR. And i have a masters degree in pulling out a can so dont even reply to me anymore. terd

Keep in mind this is Ideal

Portis 25 for 246, 7 tds

Betts 10 for 120

Campbell 20/26 495 yds 6 td 0 int

Cooley 5 receptions for 119 yds, 1 td

Moss 12 receptions 293 yds, 5 tds

Lloyd 2 receptions for 64

ARE 1 reception for 19

This would equal to 861 yards of total offense and is quite ideal. I would imagine us scoring about 95 points with this offense. Let me know your opinions.

861 yards if offense is ideal:wtf:You Sir are obvioulsy a hater of the skins and a glass half empty type of person:doh:

What is with the no touchdown passes or punt returns for touchdowns from ARE and only 95 points are you f****** kidding me? Please Sir stop posting your doom and gloom nonsense;) The Redskins are going to light it up this year and give that big fat A** Pastabelly and SI counterpart Peter Queen something to really write about (eating their words):logo:

How about this? After the first game, the Redskins are 1-0, #1 in offense, #1 in defense, #1 in special teams, #1 in points scored, #1 in points allowed, #1 in turnover differential, Campbell is the #1 rated quarterback, Portis is leading the league in rushing and TD's; Santana is leading the league in receptions and reception yards, Ladell or ARE is leading in all purpose yards, Suisham is perfect in FG and PAT; Frost is not on the statistical chart because he never had to attempt a punt; the team converts 90% of its red zone chances and it all looked perfectly executed and then becomes expected. Something close to the '83 team. While not likely to happen, can any real fan disagree that that is exactly what they would like to see?

How about this? After the first game, the Redskins are 1-0, #1 in offense, #1 in defense, #1 in special teams, #1 in points scored, #1 in points allowed, #1 in turnover differential, Campbell is the #1 rated quarterback, Portis is leading the league in rushing and TD's; Santana is leading the league in receptions and reception yards, Ladell or ARE is leading in all purpose yards, Suisham is perfect in FG and PAT; Frost is not on the statistical chart because he never had to attempt a punt; the team converts 90% of its red zone chances and it all looked perfectly executed and then becomes expected. Something close to the '83 team. While not likely to happen, can any real fan disagree that that is exactly what they would like to see?

Sounds good to me!:cheers:

So that means we are in the RZ at least 10 times. Suisham is perfect.... but only convert 9/10? I guess you mean 9 of those for TDs...

I want 100%

Keep in mind this is Ideal

Portis 25 for 246, 7 tds

Betts 10 for 120

Campbell 20/26 495 yds 6 td 0 int

Cooley 5 receptions for 119 yds, 1 td

Moss 12 receptions 293 yds, 5 tds

Lloyd 2 receptions for 64

ARE 1 reception for 19

This would equal to 861 yards of total offense and is quite ideal. I would imagine us scoring about 95 points with this offense. Let me know your opinions.

I agree with this one being much more ideal. Especially if its against the Pukes or Eagles.

Archived