Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predict the season - Game -

InsaneBoost

Rules:

-Each participating member posts his/her team's schedule and writes win or loss next to each game.

-A correct answer adds X points to your score, and a wrong answer subtracts X points from your score.

-X = a number of your choice between 1 and 3.

-Predicting the correct record, even if the wins and losses are not in the order you guessed, adds 5 bonus points.

-You are allowed to edit your entry until the night before opening day, but after that, the thread is locked. If you are caught with an "edit by" line on a date after the season starts, you are instantly disqualified.

MODS, if you could please help me out with this that would be great, and perhaps you could give the winner(s) a couple extra post #'s, if not, all fun and fair?

We do not just hand out post counts. The ONLY prize for winning this will be bragging rights.

~ES Staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vs Dolphins - W / 3

@ Eagles - W / 1

vs Giants - W / 1

vs Lions - W / 3

@ Packers - W / 2

vs Cardinals - W / 2

@ Patriots - L / 3

@ Jets - L / 2

vs Eagles - W / 2

@ Cowboys - L / 2

@ Buccaneers - W / 2

vs Bills - W / 3

vs Bears - W / 1

@ Giants - L / 1

@ Vikings - W / 1

vs Cowboys - W / 2

Record will be 12-4

Just curious, how did you start a new thread w/ NNT? :laugh:

I also like the idea and my first question was the same as yours.

Edit: So now that the NNT label has been replaced with Duh, I'd guess that you started this thread just after being notified that you were off the NNT list. Or were you even notified?

I picture you clicking the new thread button day after day, until finally today it worked! :laugh:

RODRIGGO:

vs Dolphins - W / 3

@ Eagles - L / 2

vs Giants - W / 3

vs Lions - W / 3

@ Packers - W / 1

vs Cardinals - W / 3

@ Patriots - W / 1

@ Jets - L / 1

vs Eagles - W / 2

@ Cowboys - L / 3

@ Buccaneers - L / 2

vs Bills - W / 3

vs Bears - W / 3

@ Giants - L / 3

@ Vikings - W / 2

vs Cowboys - W / 3

Record will be 11-5

Yeah, hopefully the mods will go along with this and make it a sticky, that way it can stay at the top, but also be locked before the start of the season.

As far as my NNT, the staff was nice enough to let me off, as for the Duh, I'm going to guess TK had something to do with that :laugh:

vs Dolphins - W / 3

@ Eagles - W / 2

vs Giants - W / 1

vs Lions - W / 3

@ Packers - W / 2

vs Cardinals - W / 3

@ Patriots - W / 2

@ Jets - W / 2

vs Eagles - W / 2

@ Cowboys - L / 1

@ Buccaneers - L / 2

vs Bills - L / 1

vs Bears - L / 2

@ Giants - L / 1

@ Vikings - W / 3

vs Cowboys - W / 2

Overall 11-5

I hope I am wrong and we take both cowpukes games and both g-spot games.

vs Dolphins - W /2

@ Eagles - L /2

vs Giants - W/3

vs Lions - W /3

@ Packers - W /2

vs Cardinals - w /2

@ Patriots - L /3

@ Jets - L /2

vs Eagles - W /2

@ Cowboys - L /2

@ Buccaneers - W /2

vs Bills - W /3

vs Bears - w /2

@ Giants - W /1

@ Vikings - W /2

vs Cowboys - W /3

12-4

']What did you do that you were NNT'd to begin with?

It was awhile back, I don't 100% remember exactly. There was a thread made, but it was just a little 2 liner, I bascially made the same thread, but elaborated on it, well needless to say it didn't matter.

I'm pretty sure that's what happend.

I guess I'll just copy and paste my Analysis thread prediction for this GAME!Sweet...!

(Miami=W)I think we open up strong like we usually do (with the exception of last year)and have a good showing offensively winning 27-10.

(@Eagles=W)I think we shock alot of people by knocking off an eagles team dealing with a not so confident McNabb...winning 30-13

(Giants=W)We will truly see how important Tiki was to that team...And droughns and Jacobs are not Tiki...winning 23-7

(Lions=W)As I'm predicting Landry to start by now if he hasn't already,to put fear into that WR core going over the middle!winning 36-26

(@G.B.=L)We should win this game,but we won't...We just catch Favre on a good day and Landry making some rookie mistakes...Losing 24-14

(Arizona=W)This will be a shootout...Arizona improves alot and gets respect,but their defense is always the same...winning 41-21

(@Patriots=W)The Skins know how to play the Pats,plus I refuse to predict us losing to this errogant team!winning 37-34 OT...

(@Jets=L)We just don't play well in New York as I said above...Like GreenBay,we let another winnable game slip through losing 23-16

(Eagles=W)We sweep the eagles and the McNabb stories start pouring in...Campbell has a field day throwing over 400 yards...!winning 27-17

(@Dallas=W)Romo sits to pee Sucks!Landry has breakout game...nabbing 2 INT's and 1 for a TD.winning 24-14

(@Bucs=L)Since the skins and Bucs flipflop W's and L's every year,it's their turn in the rotation for a win and Eagle fans start regretting losing Garcia...!losing 26-10

(Bills=W)Skins pretend it's superbowl 26...Except Losman is looking for his helmet after a crushing blow by landry and Taylor..winning 37-24

(Bears=W)A very tough defensive battle that we escape from...We are glad that grossman is not Sid Luckman...winning 13-10

(@Giants=L) Definately the worst game we play all year...Nothing just seems to go right!losing 27-13

(@Vikings=L)A shootout for sure,but that turf can be brutal...Brunell has to come in just for a precautionary reason on Campbell's foot(not serious)and Mark does his stuff...2 TD's late in the 4th QTR.losing 30-17

(Dallas=W)Redskins in it..Cowboys out of it and portis eclipses 1700 yards rushing for the year...212 in this game...Redskins win 43-0...

Redskins finish 11-5 for the year

2nd place in the NFC and draw the 1st round bye as well as winning their division...

(And I won't change it cause it's bad luck to do so)

vs Dolphins - W / 3

@ Eagles - L / 1

vs Giants - W / 3

vs Lions - W / 3

@ Packers - L / 2

vs Cardinals - W / 3

@ Patriots - L / 2

@ Jets - L / 1

vs Eagles - W / 2

@ Cowboys - L / 2

@ Buccaneers - W / 2

vs Bills - W / 3

vs Bears - W / 3

@ Giants - L / 3

@ Vikings - W / 2

vs Cowboys - W / 3

vs Dolphins - W / 3 (They Suck)

@ Eagles - L / 1 (Away Division game is never easy)

vs Giants - W / 2 (seems fairly easy)

vs Lions - W / 3 (They Suck)

@ Packers - W / 3 (They Suck)

vs Cardinals - W / 3 (They Suck)

@ Patriots - L / 3 (very intimidating)

@ Jets - L / 1 (Developing into a decent team)

vs Eagles - W / 2 (At home we should have their number)

@ Cowboys - W / 1 (Tuna is better than people in Dallas think)

@ Buccaneers - W / 2 (After the Alstott incident I have to go againt such a rival)

vs Bills - W / 2 ( Pretty much Suck)

vs Bears - W / 2 (Not as good as advertised + Sucky QB

@ Giants - L / 1 (Believe we win at home)

@ Vikings - W / 3 (Don't seem very good, but I thought that last year)

vs Cowboys - W / 2 (We better beat their ass at home)

12-4 Record (I could see us losing two more especially division games, but we can get it done)

vs Dolphins - W / 3

@ Eagles - L / 2

vs Giants - W / 2

vs Lions - W / 3

@ Packers - L / 3

vs Cardinals - W / 3

@ Patriots - L / 3

@ Jets - W / 3

vs Eagles - W / 3

@ Cowboys - L / 3

@ Buccaneers - L / 3

vs Bills - W / 3

vs Bears - L / 3

@ Giants - W / 2

@ Vikings - L / 3

vs Cowboys - W / 3

9-7 record!

Awesome game!

vs Dolphins - W / 3

@ Eagles - W / 2

vs Giants - W / 3

vs Lions - W / 3

@ Packers - W / 2

vs Cardinals - W / 3

@ Patriots - L / 1

@ Jets - L / 2

vs Eagles - W / 2

@ Cowboys - W/ 3

@ Buccaneers - L / 3

vs Bills - W / 3

vs Bears - W / 1

@ Giants - W / 1

@ Vikings - W / 3

vs Cowboys - W / 3

Record will be 13-3

']What did you do that you were NNT'd to begin with?

Tom, curious to see your predictions for the Giants. I refuse to go to their homepage to view their schedule :)

Everyone else: is the points after your predictions what you are risking? Ex) W 1 risk 1 point if they win (added)/one if they lose (subtracted)?

Tom, curious to see your predictions for the Giants. I refuse to go to their homepage to view their schedule :)

:applause: agreed! NY fans wouldn't allow a 'respected opponent' anyhow :D

Great idea for a game Insane Boost. I agree that this should be stickied and there should be some sort of prize for the winner (s) either additional post credits or maybe a special avatar or sig?

I'm going to wait and make my pics the week before the season, no point in making them now, not while we're offering McCardell a contract!! :laugh:

vs Dolphins - W / 3

@ Eagles - L / 1

vs Giants - W / 2

vs Lions - W / 3

@ Packers - W / 3

vs Cardinals - W / 3

@ Patriots - L / 3

@ Jets - L / 1

vs Eagles - W / 2

@ Cowboys - L / 2

@ Buccaneers - W / 2

vs Bills - W / 3

vs Bears - L / 2

@ Giants - L / 1

@ Vikings - W / 2

vs Cowboys - W / 2

Record: 10-6

Rules:

-Each participating member posts his/her team's schedule and writes win or loss next to each game.

-A correct answer adds X points to your score, and a wrong answer subtracts X points from your score.

-Predicting the correct record, even if the wins and losses are not in the order you guessed, adds 5 bonus points.

-You are allowed to edit your entry until the night before opening day, but after that, the thread is locked. If you are caught with an "edit by" line on a date after the season starts, you are instantly disqualified.

MODS, if you could please help me out with this that would be great, and perhaps you could give the winner(s) a couple extra post #'s, if not, all fun and fair?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vs Dolphins - W / 3

@ Eagles - W / 1

vs Giants - W / 1

vs Lions - W / 3

@ Packers - W / 2

vs Cardinals - W / 2

@ Patriots - L / 3

@ Jets - L / 2

vs Eagles - W / 2

@ Cowboys - L / 2

@ Buccaneers - W / 2

vs Bills - W / 3

vs Bears - W / 1

@ Giants - L / 1

@ Vikings - W / 1

vs Cowboys - W / 2

Record will be 12-4

Rules:

vs Dolphins - W / 3

@ Eagles - W / 1

vs Giants - W / 1

vs Lions - W / 3

@ Packers - W / 2

vs Cardinals - W / 2

@ Patriots - L / 3

@ Jets - L / 2

vs Eagles - W / 2

@ Cowboys - L / 2

@ Buccaneers - W / 2

vs Bills - W / 3

vs Bears - W / 1

@ Giants - L / 1

@ Vikings - W / 1

vs Cowboys - W / 2

Record will be 12-4

I thought my glasses were burgundy. I'll wait a while to vote but I love you good attitude.:applause:

vs Dolphins - W

@ Eagles - L

vs Giants - W

vs Lions - W

@ Packers - W

vs Cardinals - W

@ Patriots - L / 3

@ Jets - L / 2

vs Eagles - W / 2

@ Cowboys - L

@ Buccaneers - W / 2

vs Bills - W / 3