Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predict the season - Game -

InsaneBoost

Sounds like it.

But the only problem is, for the game to be successful, it has to be locked before the season starts.

I disagree. Any prediction with a post time or edit time past kickoff Sept. 9 is disqualified. No exceptions. There's no way to forge that timestamp. The only negative is that the thread will be inevitably cluttered by chatter after you edit the initial post with standings every week. Everyone else in the competition will be very good at spotting any posts that break the rules. :)

It'll be fine, but maybe you could PM a mod and see if this game could be in the same ranks as the ES Pick'em and other contests that I remember seeing around here last season. I think they'd probably like that idea--it's a fun thing for the board that shouldn't be terribly hard to set up for someone that has the computer know-how.That would be ideal.

:cheers:

vs Dolphins - W (3)

@ Eagles - L (3)

vs Giants - W (3)

vs Lions - W (1)

@ Packers - W (1)

vs Cardinals - W (3)

@ Patriots - L (3)

@ Jets - L (2)

vs Eagles - L (2)

@ Cowboys - L (2)

@ Buccaneers - W (3)

vs Bills - W (3)

vs Bears - W (1)

@ Giants - L (2)

@ Vikings - L (1)

vs Cowboys - W (3)

9-7 by beating Dallas in the last game of the season, at home, for a wild card spot would be sweet!

Really though I don't see us being much better than 9-7, and 2-4 in the division. I fear that our divisional record may keep us out of the playoffs. I see us tearing through the first 6 games on our schedule. If we don't, then this is a 6-10, 5-11 or 4-12 team. After a 5-1 start and mad props coming our way, it gets to our heads and we struggle through a tough part of our schedule, dropping 4 straight, then reviving to finish 9-7.

I like all the personnel additions, but how many times have we said that? And that these are the right ones? We seem destined once again to repeat history because we have not learned from it.

It may be dumb, but I am forseeing McNabb staying healthy. If that is the case, the Eagles will be very, very good. The addition of Takeo Spikes (another health "?") will make their defense even better, and it is already good. The Eagles can return to championship form if McNabb stays healthy. They will run away with the division at 12-4.

Dallas has potential to be 10-6 with a good defense and Romo sits to pee playing well. Also, don't sleep on the Giants. Jacobs is a beast and Droughns makes it a legit runningback tandem. Don't forget, they were a 6-2 team last year before the injury bug finally took its toll. They have a good defense as well. Every team in this division is NFC playoff worthy.

Now you are a realistic Skins fan!:silly:

I disagree. Any prediction with a post time or edit time past kickoff Sept. 9 is disqualified. No exceptions. There's no way to forge that timestamp. The only negative is that the thread will be inevitably cluttered by chatter after you edit the initial post with standings every week. Everyone else in the competition will be very good at spotting any posts that break the rules. :)

It'll be fine, but maybe you could PM a mod and see if this game could be in the same ranks as the ES Pick'em and other contests that I remember seeing around here last season. I think they'd probably like that idea--it's a fun thing for the board that shouldn't be terribly hard to set up for someone that has the computer know-how.That would be ideal.

:cheers:

Yeah true, I suppose we should be good, I was just thinking by locking the thread, you wouldn't have to worry about going in and checking every post.

I sent two of the mod's PM's, never got a response really, so I don't think they necessarly liked the game per say.

@Green Bay-W (3)

vs.Washington-W (3)

vs. Detroit-W (3)

@Giants-W (2)

@Jets-W (1)

vs. Chicago-L(1)

@Minnesota-W (2)

vs. Dallas-W (2)

@Washington-W (3)

vs. Miami-W (1)

@New England-L (1)

vs. Seattle-W (1)

vs. Giants-W (3)

@Dallas-W (2)

@New Orleans-W (1) (not this year Saints)

vs.Buffalo-W (3)

14-2

JLMRacing :cheers:

vs Dolphins - W / 3

@ Eagles - L / 1

vs Giants - W / 3

vs Lions - W / 3

@ Packers - W / 2

vs Cardinals - W / 3

@ Patriots - L / 2

@ Jets - W/ 3

vs Eagles - W / 3

@ Cowboys - L / 2

@ Buccaneers - L / 2

vs Bills - W / 3

vs Bears - W / 1

@ Giants - L / 1

@ Vikings - W / 3

vs Cowboys - W / 3

Record will be 11 - 5 :point2sky

:wave:weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :2cents:

Yeah true, I suppose we should be good, I was just thinking by locking the thread, you wouldn't have to worry about going in and checking every post.

I sent two of the mod's PM's, never got a response really, so I don't think they necessarly liked the game per say.

Maybe its not the game...maybe it's just you. ;) :laugh::laugh:

I think the secret is that its still just a little too early in the offseason for them to be seriously thinking about this. Plus you gotta make sure to PM the nice mods, not those jackass ones. :laugh::laugh:

Maybe its not the game...maybe it's just you. ;) :laugh::laugh:

I think the secret is that its still just a little too early in the offseason for them to be seriously thinking about this. Plus you gotta make sure to PM the nice mods, not those jackass ones. :laugh::laugh:

You better hope TK likes you ;)

vs Dolphins - W / 3

@ Eagles - L / 1

vs Giants - W / 3

vs Lions - W / 3

@ Packers - W / 2

vs Cardinals - W / 3

@ Patriots - L / 2

@ Jets - L / 1

vs Eagles - W / 2

@ Cowboys - L / 2

@ Buccaneers - W / 2

vs Bills - W / 3

vs Bears - W / 3

@ Giants - L / 3

@ Vikings - W / 2

vs Cowboys - W / 3

11-5

vs Dolphins - W / 3

@ Eagles - L / 2

vs Giants - W/3

vs Lions - W / 3

@ Packers - W / 3

vs Cardinals - W / 3

@ Patriots - L/3

@ Jets - W/1

vs Eagles - L/2

@ Cowboys - L / 3

@ Buccaneers - L / 2

vs Bills - W / 3

vs Bears - L/3

@ Giants - L / 3

@ Vikings - W / 3

vs Cowboys - W / 3

Skins record will be 9-7.

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Dolphins W/2

@Eagles L/3

Giants W/1

Lions W/3

@GB W/1

Cards W/2

@Pats L/3

@Jets L/3

Eagles L/1

@Dallas L/3

@ Bucs L/1

Bills W/2

Bears L/3

@ Giants L/3

@ Vikings L/1

Cowboys W/1

Final record: 7-9

We have not figured out a way to beat the Eagles, and their huge, excellent offensive line will dominate in both games. We (and especially Gibbs) have not figured out how to win in the Meadowlands. AFC East is the toughest tp to bottom. If we can split these 4 games, we have a chance at the palyoffs.

We always have a stinker of a game against a team we should beat (anyone remember the recent Raiders game?): so we lose to either the Bucs in Tampa or at home against the Bills. I hope this stinker is not at home, so I pick the loss to be in Tampa, and it will come after another humiliating loss in Dallas.

The six games in the middle of the season beginning with the trip to Foxboro wil be decisive: if we can go 3-3 with winning one game against either the Eagles or the Cowboys, we have a shot at a playoff berth. I am afraid that we will go 1-5, cancelling out a great start to the season.

Losses to the Bears at home and the Giants away will end any hope for playoffs, so we quit against the Vikings at their place. We win a meaningless game at the end of the season against the Cowboys.

:(

vs Dolphins - W / 3

@ Eagles - L / 2

vs Giants - W / 1

vs Lions - W / 3

@ Packers - L / 1

vs Cardinals - W / 3

@ Patriots - L / 2

@ Jets - W / 1

vs Eagles - W / 2

@ Cowboys - L / 2

@ Buccaneers - W / 1

vs Bills - W / 3

vs Bears - L / 1

@ Giants - L / 3

@ Vikings - L / 2

vs Cowboys - W / 2

The record will be 9-7.

vs Dolphins - W/3

@ Eagles - W/3

vs Giants - W/3

vs Lions - W/3

@ Packers - L/1

vs Cardinals - W/3

@ Patriots - L/2

@ Jets - W/3

vs Eagles - W/3

@ Cowboys - L/3

@ Buccaneers - W/2

vs Bills - W/3

vs Bears - W/1

@ Giants - W/3

@ Vikings - W/3

vs Cowboys - W/3

13-3, NFC CHAMPS!

:cheers: :notworthy :cheers:

vs Dolphins - W / 3

@ Eagles - L / 1

vs Giants - W / 3

vs Lions - W / 3

@ Packers - W / 1

vs Cardinals - W / 1

@ Patriots - L / 1

@ Jets - W/ 1

vs Eagles - W / 3

@ Cowboys - L / 1

@ Buccaneers - L / 1

vs Bills - W / 3

vs Bears - W / 1

@ Giants - L / 1

@ Vikings - W / 1

vs Cowboys - W / 3

11-5

Dolphins W

@ Eagles L

Giants W

Lions W

@ Packers W

Cards W

@ Pats L

@ Jets L

Eagles L

@ Dallas L

@ Tampa W

Buffalo W

Chicago L

@ Giants L

@ Vikings W

Dallas L

8-8 with a late-season collapse. God I hope I'm wrong

Dolphins W/2

@Eagles L/3

Giants W/1

Lions W/3

@GB W/1

Cards W/2

@Pats L/3

@Jets L/3

Eagles L/1

@Dallas L/3

@ Bucs L/1

Bills W/2

Bears L/3

@ Giants L/3

@ Vikings L/1

Cowboys W/1

Final record: 7-9

We have not figured out a way to beat the Eagles, and their huge, excellent offensive line will dominate in both games. We (and especially Gibbs) have not figured out how to win in the Meadowlands. AFC East is the toughest tp to bottom. If we can split these 4 games, we have a chance at the palyoffs.

We always have a stinker of a game against a team we should beat (anyone remember the recent Raiders game?): so we lose to either the Bucs in Tampa or at home against the Bills. I hope this stinker is not at home, so I pick the loss to be in Tampa, and it will come after another humiliating loss in Dallas.

The six games in the middle of the season beginning with the trip to Foxboro wil be decisive: if we can go 3-3 with winning one game against either the Eagles or the Cowboys, we have a shot at a playoff berth. I am afraid that we will go 1-5, cancelling out a great start to the season.

Losses to the Bears at home and the Giants away will end any hope for playoffs, so we quit against the Vikings at their place. We win a meaningless game at the end of the season against the Cowboys.

:(

Note - only person so far to predict a record under 8-8. And one of very few to go under 10 wins.

vs Dolphins - W / 2

@ Eagles - L / 1

vs Giants - W / 3

vs Lions - W / 3

@ Packers - W / 1

vs Cardinals - W / 2

@ Patriots - L / 3

@ Jets - W / 1

vs Eagles - W / 2

@ Cowboys - L / 1

@ Buccaneers - L / 1

vs Bills - W / 3