Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Im thinking about getting a zune.

portis&taylor

eff the ipod. Im done with these. Don't know if anyone else has had problems but i have had to reset it 3 times in the last two months. Im still under the warranty and apple is gonna send me a new one.

Im never giving money to them again tho.

just had to vent real quick about that.

eff the ipod. Im done with these. Don't know if anyone else has had problems but i have had to reset it 3 times in the last two months. Im still under the warranty and apple is gonna send me a new one.

Im never giving money to them again tho.

just had to vent real quick about that.

I want to strap 10 bottle rockets to my ipod, shoot it up, then after the rockets explode, on the way down I want to shoot it with a 12 gauge. I concur with your statement. Ipods suck.

Hasn't the zune flopped miserably?

it is not doing bad at all, and there is already a new one comingout soon that is going to be very nice :)

i have one, won it and like it, you have wifi and radio and it has a nicer screen then the ipod and organizes the songs better

I want to strap 10 bottle rockets to my ipod, shoot it up, then after the rockets explode, on the way down I want to shoot it with a 12 gauge. I concur with your statement. Ipods suck.

im assuming you have also had problems with the ipod.

Creative had a mp3 player that was inexpensive and from the people i know who have them like their product. Don't know if they still make them or not, but that would be another company to look at.

I would personally like to get one of those Archos things but that is mostly for video. Just a little tidbit if your really looking more towards video.

i have one, won it and like it, you have wife and radio and it has a nicer screen then the ipod and organizes the songs better

You mean to tell me not only do you get a Zune but it also comes with a wife????? Is she hot and does she cook and clean whenever you tell her to??????

Hasn't the zune flopped miserably?

Well, the things I've read about it include:

It's not compatible with Windows Vista.

They have less than 5% of the market. (Microsoft claims considerably more market share, but they get their stats by looking at how many MS has sold to dealers (not how many the dealers have sold to customers), by pretending that "the market" began the day MS released their product, and by ignoring all sales direct from the manufacturer to the consumer (because MS doesn't sell that way, but Apple does.))

(However, 5% of the market does not necessarily mean much. That's only important, for example, if it gets into a war between content being only available in one format or the other. And while MS may have a very small percentage of the market, somehow I suspect that they don't have any trouble getting in to see the media companies, anyway.)

Get a Creative Zen Vision M. More features than a iPod and smaller and better looking than a Zune.

ivid.jpg

h910.jpg

i agree completely.

i toy'd around with the iPod before, and i like the Creative Zen M much much better. i got the 60gb version and i haven't had one issue with it in the year that i've had it. great player.

Archived