Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

49ers Fans' Opinion on Campbell

Jino

To be honest, Smith is the QB I'm expecting to improve the most in the NFL this season along with Campbell. Knowing the season that Gore had last year and having Hall there to return KO's(I think he's in SF?) for better field position, a healthy TE in Vernon Davis...I could see him having a great season.

I hold firm to the belief that Gore's stats were the product of Norv Turner, who, as an offensive coordinator, has the uncanny ability to make anyone look like a champ. For example, but a different example, anyone running in Denvers run system, churns out 1000 yards. I find it amazing that Denver doesn't go after a real running back, because the way their line plays, they could get a 1700+ yard rusher

I was surprised no one was pointing this out but I think campbell will have a better year because of his supporting cast. SF has one decent wr and Lelie plus Vernon Davis at TE and Gore at RB. Their line is going to be very good as they are all young. However I don't think their depth is all that great, correct me if I am wrong. They don't really have a backup RB or anyone else at WR outside of Lelie and their Number 1, I can't remember his name for the life of me. So injuries could derail that offense. If what we are hearing out of Redskins park is not smoke being blown up our asses then Campbell will have a better year.

Yeah, they were surprisingly evenhanded in their assessments of both QBs. Nice to see a discussion about the Skins where blind hatred of Snyder or the free agent signings don't pollute the debate. Hell, we barely see that here lol :laugh:...

:laugh: So true! But maybe that's because the other fans and franchises don't hate Snyder at all...they simply think he's a joke! They probably pitty him and it doesn't matter who we sign no one will take us seriously as contenders because of Snyders track record.

As for Redskins fans...lots of hate for the Snyd!

I was surprised no one was pointing this out but I think campbell will have a better year because of his supporting cast. SF has one decent wr and Lelie plus Vernon Davis at TE and Gore at RB. Their line is going to be very good as they are all young. However I don't think their depth is all that great, correct me if I am wrong. They don't really have a backup RB or anyone else at WR outside of Lelie and their Number 1, I can't remember his name for the life of me. So injuries could derail that offense. If what we are hearing out of Redskins park is not smoke being blown up our asses then Campbell will have a better year.

They let go Antonio Bryant their supposed number 1. Traded for Darrell Jackson and Arnaz Battle is their #3.

Backup RB is Maurice Hicks!

I can't believe the 49er fans actually believe they are going to be a pretty good team this year. Shocking. Also, lmao at the poster who said Campbell has really good mechanics, it was one of the biggest knocks of Campbell coming out of college and he is still working on it. But, I do think Campbell will be a hell of a QB in this league.

Santana Moss is not a poor man's Steve Smith. Santana Moss I would say makes much better adjustments to the ball.....look at how many times he has been wide open deep as a Redskins and he has had to stop, come back to catch the pass, or he has to turn over his opposite shoulder because of a bad angled throw.

Ashley Lelie isn't going to have the 2nd spot handed to him, he's fighting for it already over Jason Hill our 3rd round draft pick who will be a starter next season I am predicting but will possibly steal the spot from him in the mid season of this season if he doesn't beat him out of it in TC.

do ya'll think actual players ever make bets like this? like manning callin up brady and sayin "i bet i have a higher qb rating than you."

I dont know if they do or not but that'll be pretty cool if they did. And I dont think Brady would make that bet cuz Manning would win every year.

Archived