Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Girls Next Door

MissU28

Okay... I watch this show from time to time but I have some lingering questions.

*Are these girls REALLY his girlfriends?

*Do these girls actually sleep with him?

*Don't these girls feel bad for being with an old man for the sole sake of his fortune and for their career advancement? Obviously Hugh doesn't care, but I just don't understand the whole concept of going after a man just because he is rich and powerful and how you could feel good about yourself when you are in that situation.

I really don't understand the whole playboy life. Can someone shed some light?

My girlfriend watches that show and i think its the dumbest show on tv. It kinda makes me sick watching it. I mean none of the girls on there are all that attractive and everyone knows they are just with Hef to live in that mansion and he shares his money with them.

Do these girls actually sleep with him? Don't these girls feel bad for being with an old man for the sole sake of his fortune and for their career advancement?
Are you being serious? It sounds like you are projecting your moral values on these women. You've never heard of women sleeping with older guys to support themselves before?

Are you being serious? It sounds like you are projecting your moral values on these women. You've never heard of women sleeping with older guys to support themselves before?

Of course I've heard of it...and yes, I personally think it's ridiculous and morally wrong. Women should be self-sufficient. Well, not just women...ALL people should be self-sufficient. And people should have enough self esteem to realize that their relationships are fake when they are based on money.

Archived