Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bramlet is Tearing Up Europe!

Commander Adama

I think that since we have a starting QB and a bunch of really solid back ups, it would be good to trade Bramlet. He had/is having a great NFL Europa career so interest in him is spiked. We should trade him to a team that might want a QB to groom or, as a solid backup. We could probably get a 6th or 7th round draft pick for him.

I think that since we have a starting QB and a bunch of really solid back ups, it would be good to trade Bramlet. He had/is having a great NFL Europa career so interest in him is spiked. We should trade him to a team that might want a QB to groom or, as a solid backup. We could probably get a 6th or 7th round draft pick for him.

I wouldnt trade Bramlet for a sixth or seventh rounder, what if he turns out to be something special, then we gave away Bramlet for almost nothing. He is the Leading passer in NFLE, we need to see what he can do in a faster environment before we decide to trade him. As I have said before, there are many more questions concerning Palmer, then there are concerning Bramlet. I say we move Bramlet into the fold, let Collins go and ship Palmer to NFLE next season.

I wouldnt trade Bramlet for a sixth or seventh rounder, what if he turns out to be something special, then we gave away Bramlet for almost nothing. He is the Leading passer in NFLE, we need to see what he can do in a faster environment before we decide to trade him. As I have said before, there are many more questions concerning Palmer, then there are concerning Bramlet. I say we move Bramlet into the fold, let Collins go and ship Palmer to NFLE next season.

Are you suggesting tht he takes some snaps from Campbell, cause otherwise you can't really test him. If you think we can get more then a 6th round pick then yea, that would be great. The thing is right now we are set with our QB and as much as people hate brunell he is a GREAT backup to have, so we don't have the roster room to test out Bramlet, other people do. We can trade him away now when he looks like he is hot and then either he cools off and we made the right move or he turns out to be a solid starting QB and we still have Campbell and an extra draft pick... Either way sounds good to me

Link is here.

This has already been posted about Macklin and this was just a snippet about Bramlet at the end. I just wanted to talk about Bramlet and what people think is his future with us? I am excited he is doing so well and I hope he makes the squad! That leads to the question: What about Brunnell, Collins, Palmer, and Bramlet?

HTTR

Lets hope Bramlet can get a spot on the roster and turn into another hidden gem for Gibbs. Collins and Brunell are wasted spaces right about now, keep them to help coach up the young qbs for this preseason, then split ways w/ at least 1 of em.

"Everytime I talk about boxing' date=' some white man has to pull Rocky Marciano out of his ass....."

Yes...Kurt Warner...I know.

It's been 16 years...and there is Kurt Warner and Jake Delhomme. Anomolies do not prove anything.[/quote']

......and Brad Johnson, and John Kitna ......

My advice to the Redskins.....sign Bramlet to a long term deal. Don't be afraid, go ahead and make the commitment so you are no quarterbackless for 5 or 6 years.

We let Brad Johnson go and he went to a Superbowl. Wasn't good enough for the Skins but he has a Superbowl Ring. He then whipped the Redskins booty last year on opening day.

We let Trent Green go and he did nothing more than lead the leagues leading offense for 5 years in a row.

My advice for the Skins. Lock up your good young players and quit letting them lead other teams to the playoffs.

My advice to the Redskins.....sign Bramlet to a long term deal. Don't be afraid, go ahead and make the commitment so you are no quarterbackless for 5 or 6 years.

We let Brad Johnson go and he went to a Superbowl. Wasn't good enough for the Skins but he has a Superbowl Ring. He then whipped the Redskins booty last year on opening day.

We let Trent Green go and he did nothing more than lead the leagues leading offense for 5 years in a row.

My advice for the Skins. Lock up your good young players and quit letting them lead other teams to the playoffs.

:applause: :applause: :cheers:

Yea, let’s get rid of probably our best prospect at back up after this season for a 6th or 7th round draft pick. After this season Brunell is going to retire, Collins will most definitely be gone, and all we have left is Palmer. That makes a lot of sense to me, let’s do it.

Yea, let’s get rid of probably our best prospect at back up after this season for a 6th or 7th round draft pick. After this season Brunell is going to retire, Collins will most definitely be gone, and all we have left is Palmer. That makes a lot of sense to me, let’s do it.

No need to be snippy

No need to be snippy

Don't tell me not to be snippy, when you are making such ridiculous points, and then not backing them up.

You want to give up probably our best future back up QB (which every team needs) for a 6th or 7th round pick, sorry but that is just a dumb and I'm going to tell you about it.

I wouldn't mind seeing our QBs look like this:

1) Campbell

2) Brunell

3) Bramlett

4) Palmer (practice squad - NFLE)

5) Collins (Quality Control - offense)

Then next year:

1) Campbell

2) Bramlett

3) Palmer - NFLE

4) Collins (Quality Control - offense)

5) Brunell (Retired... Or move to another team if he feels he can still go)

All our picks will be worthwhile if this happens.

I don't expect he will move up the roster this year. Remember we used to have Gibran Hamden who also did pretty well in Europe with the Frankfurt Galaxy.

Hamden wasn't on the team when he went to Europe. He was with the Seahawks at the time.

Course Hamden lost out to a 3rd round pick.

Jason

the thing is, for those of you suggesting we trade Bramlet for a 6th or 7th rounder. What are we going to do with that pick? grab a player that sucks more then Bramlet? Yeah, that's a brilliant idea folks. Try actually thinking through your ideas and the possible outcomes. Heres what we do, we Matt Schaub the kid, make him sit on the bench, and give him some 2nd team work, then if JC goes down, you plug Bramlet in, and if he has a great game, trade him when his worth cant be higher.

Archived