Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Teen Tests Internet's Lewd Track Record

Monte51Coleman

this girl sounds like she may be the next Jenn Sterger. One photograph gets a glimpse of the airwaves, and suddenly every man and some women are staring at her. I guess Stokke does not want the attention, but Sterger definitely loved it. Her mailbag on SI.com is hilarious, mainly cause she really doesn't say anything unique, yet people try to ask her anything. (not implying she's dumb, just that her responses aren't that unique for all the hype she got, I actually respect her more for it).

And yeah, the girl has natural beauty, she isn't a plastic bombshell, but just hot.

this girl sounds like she may be the next Jenn Sterger. One photograph gets a glimpse of the airwaves, and suddenly every man and some women are staring at her. I guess Stokke does not want the attention, but Sterger definitely loved it. Her mailbag on SI.com is hilarious, mainly cause she really doesn't say anything unique, yet people try to ask her anything. (not implying she's dumb, just that her responses aren't that unique for all the hype she got, I actually respect her more for it).

And yeah, the girl has natural beauty, she isn't a plastic bombshell, but just hot.

Allison Stokke >>>>>>>>> Jen Sterger. Sterger isn't in the same ballpark - ****, it ain't even the same sport.

That girl is absolutely incredible. I mean those are all pictures where she is playing sports. Imagine what she looks like when she gets done up with make up and all that.(Edit, said by someone else) And she will probably get better.

So HOT

I don't see how this story the Post put out helps her situation much. I've never heard of her, and now i'm ogling over her pictures. Her parents contributed to the story, maybe they want the spotlight as well. I don't think she minds this at all. I'll still never figure out why a person wouldn't love to be all over the internet, and everyone talking about how hot they are. WTF. I'll never know either. Poor her, hot, smart and athletic. Any more pics?

I don't see how this story the Post put out helps her situation much. I've never heard of her, and now i'm ogling over her pictures. Her parents contributed to the story, maybe they want the spotlight as well. I don't think she minds this at all. I'll still never figure out why a person wouldn't love to be all over the internet, and everyone talking about how hot they are. WTF. I'll never know either. Poor her, hot, smart and athletic. Any more pics?

Publicity stunt? Maybe she has aspirations to model or something, and this is how she plans on doing it.

Publicity stunt? Maybe she has aspirations to model or something, and this is how she plans on doing it.

I'm just saying, wasn't she complaining about her pictures being posted everywhere? Now the post story will attract more pervs. I'm already sending her picture out. Does she want the spotlight or not?

Might could be, since everyone is acting like she is the only hot broad on the planet at the moment.

She's hot, but she's not the only one. Sheesh, people.

Might could be, since everyone is acting like she is the only hot broad on the planet at the moment.

She's hot, but she's not the only one. Sheesh, people.

I agree. There's 3 billion woman in the world. You figure 1 billion are old, 1 billion are underage or little, and the other 1 billion are just right. I'd conservatively say that 30% of woman are hot. That means there are 300 million hot women in the world. Even if only 10% are smoking hot that is still 100 million. And that is why you never sweat just one.

Best reply from that blog....

Well said, Matt. I would also like to straighten out a few things about Allison Stokke:

1. I'd hit it.
  2. I would like to hit it.
  3. I certainly would like to partake in some Stokkey Pokey (and turn myself around/THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!)
  4. No, I mean it. I would break it off in that and never look back.
  5. What's a pole vault?

These high-res photos are new to the Internet, and I'm posting them with the written permission of the photographer. Apparently, he thought that the Stokke family's spoken desires to stay out of the spotlight were at odds with their actions (speaking to the Washington Post, appearing on FOX News today*), and he no longer finds them a sympathetic cause. I admit, their PR tactics seem counterintuitive.

Exactly...this is all a publicity stunt. Yay! More pictures! :)

Well, her boyfriend likes to party.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8047274@N08/472594710/

I think I'm part of the problem. ;)

I hope that isn't her boyfriend. Seems the hot chicks always like to date douchebags.

The replies were the best part. But like I said, if she doesn't want the spotlight, why are they interviewing on everything. It is counterproductive. They made her famous. Now she can finally be in Playboy.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nah...that'll be a little later after she is out of the spotlight and wants to be back in it!

I hope that isn't her boyfriend. Seems the hot chicks always like to date douchebags.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nah...that'll be a little later after she is out of the spotlight and wants to be back in it!

If that is her boyfriend, we all have a chance. :) She will be out of the spotlight soon enough my friend. :cheers:

Archived