Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ARTICLE: J. Campbell & B. Lloyd to participate in DirectV NFL QB Challenge (May 19)

21KillzCowboys

Campbell could very well be the most accurate QB there. Looking at who else is there, I'd make him a favorite in both the bull hitting and deep throwing event. Lloyd might be in trouble. Chad Johnson has won every single receiver competition I've ever seen him participate in. By a lot.

Campbell could very well be the most accurate QB there. Looking at who else is there, I'd make him a favorite in both the bull hitting and deep throwing event. Lloyd might be in trouble. Chad Johnson has won every single receiver competition I've ever seen him participate in. By a lot.

From what I've gathered its more a competition between QBs than WRs.

Chad Johnson has won every single receiver competition I've ever seen him participate in. By a lot.

Wow, how in the hell could Marvin let Chad anywhere near this?!?! I know it's pretty low risk but I'd never allow him to take that kinda chance. They lose him and you can stick a fork in their season; which looks risky anyways.

Damn, I wish that was going to be aired much sooner than Aug 3rd. What blue balls!

I need football NOW!

i know man.. .why the heck do they do that to us fans!! its not like there is anything going on.... i'm sure it'll be leaked somewhere... torrents, newsgroups, etc...:applause:

After looking at the cast does anyone think the NFL is trying to stack the deck for Vick? I mean, JC looks like he has a really good chance in our eyes BUT, as far as the rest of the NFL is concerned JC is no better than Charlie Frye.

I just think this is an event for Vick to show off and the NFL has accomdated.

Archived