Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Maxim Magazine's Hot 100

Kosher Ham

I say we have the thread rule that you are not allowed to critique the list until you post at least one picture of someone on the list - I also think we should go in order, but that is not necessary. :)

OK, I'll stop ****ing about the horrible choice at #29 until I put up a picture.

I agree we should go in order, so I'll wait a couple of minutes to post #6

Fergie and Ashlee Simpson are both tire-biters. Same w/ Avril Lavigne. Maybe they get extra points for talent - I hear before the plastic surgery Ashlee could catch a frisbee with her teeth from 100 yards. Lindsay Lohan @ #1...:wtf:

Kate Beckinsale should be top ten at least.

Scarlett Johansson at number 3 is way too low, should be in at least the teens. Why is Cameron Diaz even on this list? Yuck.

I was with you at first - I think you mean she is way too high. But you are incorrect. She should be number 1 or 2. :)

Thats just crazy talk.

Lohan and Christina are certainly in the top 200.

Larter is almost a butterface. She is ok looking in the face but certainly not top ten worthy.

Dude, you are out of your mind. You think Lohan is hot, but not Larter? I'm hanging out with you at the bars - you can take the fugly chicks. :laugh:

You need to get a new perspective on butterfaces...let me give you a prime example.

fergie.jpg

Fergie is one of those girls who you can never tell if she is hot or not. In this picture, she is definetely not. But in this one (see below) she is.

fergie.jpg

So frustrating.

Archived