Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most overrated/underrated Redskin

RIDETHEWALRUS

This is Gibbs show, and what exactly has the team done under his control for the past 3 seasons? The results are nowhere near the same. People keep propping him up based on his past accomplishments. I'm grateful for the past but in the here and now, it doesn't do much.

Coming from a person who is not a noob and is well aware of Gibbs past, I can see why people would say Gibbs 2 is overrated. Because he hasn't lived up to or shown us much that looks anything like Gibbs 1.

I hope that Gibbs over the next year or two, does something with this team that resemble his former greatness. He has two more years left on his contract to accomplish this.

in addition, we still dont care about drafts, we are still trying to do the quick-fix methods, we still dont invest in young players, we still overpay for average talent,we still want to build our core from FA

Jason Campbell was pretty good in the redzone. He made some very nice plays down there and had 10 TDs in a half a season. The problem with the redzone scoring offense was Ladell Betts. He did a great job filling in for Portis, but he just doesn't have a nose for the endzone. And obviously, Duckett never really established himself or was never allowed the opportunity.

I completely agree with you. Cambell had a couple of great plays where he was flushed out of the pocket and got the ball to Cooley and Yoder. I ahve much optimism for Campbell this year, just not blind optimism. It makes me sound bad because Campbell is just about the only good thing sources outside of the "Skins circle of trust" give us credit for. I appreciate it and look for to him proving it right, but I beleive he still has yet to do so.

As I said before... he has the potential of being great. I just don't see how everyone can lay down the "Guaranteed grade A beef" tag on him just yet.

Most overrated: #5 Casey Bramlet

So he had a few good weeks in NFL Europa. Big deal. :silly:

Most underrated: #71 Ethan Albright

Never screwed a snap up since he has been with the team since 2001. This is the only person on the team who has never contributed to a loss, but contributes everytime to a win.

:point2sky

Most overrated: #5 Casey Bramlet

So he had a few good weeks in NFL Europa. Big deal. :silly:

Most underrated: #71 Ethan Albright

Never screwed a snap up since he has been with the team since 2001. This is the only person on the team who has never contributed to a loss, but contributes everytime to a win.

:point2sky

you cant possibly know how much your post made my day. but thanks all the same.

This is Gibbs show, and what exactly has the team done under his control for the past 3 seasons? The results are nowhere near the same. People keep propping him up based on his past accomplishments. I'm grateful for the past but in the here and now, it doesn't do much.

Coming from a person who is not a noob and is well aware of Gibbs past, I can see why people would say Gibbs 2 is overrated. Because he hasn't lived up to or shown us much that looks anything like Gibbs 1.

I hope that Gibbs over the next year or two, does something with this team that resemble his former greatness. He has two more years left on his contract to accomplish this.

He doesn't even coach anymore. What exactly do you think he is going to "do?"

Hands of stone Taylor? You mean the same taylor who owns the NCAA single Season INT record, right? THAT taylor? Are you ****ing nuts?

Sean Taylor plays for the Washington Redskins not the Miami Hurricanes. As a result I care very little about what Sean Taylor did at the U. I care about how many picks he has as a Washington Redskin. Greg Williams has even talked about his lack of interceptions. Does his career at Miami impress you at this point? I hope not.

• 4 years later...

Archived