Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fresh Fish **Not for the queazy**

mad4comp

It was just a fish. That is a stupid way to prepare fish anyway. Fried or grilled for me. Besides, you want cruel, anyone see the Faces Of Death series?? Remember the monkey that had its skull beat in until it was dead THEN it was cut open and the brains were eaten?? That was cruel.

Everyone complaining should eat TOFU and STFU. I'd try it if I was in Japan What the hell :whoknows:

:2cents:

TOFU??!! What, are you trying to make people sick? ;)

- High levels of phytic acid in soy reduce assimilation of calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc. Phytic acid in soy is not neutralized by ordinary preparation methods such as soaking, sprouting and long, slow cooking. High phytate diets have caused growth problems in children.

- Trypsin inhibitors in soy interfere with protein digestion and may cause pancreatic orders. In test animals soy containing trypsin inhibitors caused stunted growth.

- Soy phytoestrogens disrupt endocrine function and have the potential to cause infertility and to promote breast cancer in adult women.

- Soy phytoestrogens are potent antithyroid agents that cause hypothyroidism and may cause thyroid cancer. In infants, consumption of soy formula has been linked to autoimmune thyroid disease.

- Vitamin B12 analogs in soy are not absorbed and actually increase the body’s requirement for B12.

- Soy foods increase the body’s requirement for vitamin D.

- Fragile proteins are denatured during high temperature processing to make soy protein isolate and textured vegetable protein.

- Processing of soy protein results in the formation of toxic lysinoalanine and highly carcinogenic nitrosamines.

- Free glutamic acid or MSG, a potent neurotoxin, is formed during soy food processing and added to many soy foods.

- Soy foods contain high levels of aluminum which is toxic to the nervous system and the kidneys.

I wouldn't eat a fish alive...but its not like it is such a sickening thing. Take a look at what goes into making ground beef and chicken. Just because you don't see it and the animal is dead by the time it hits your plate doesn't mean it didn't die a brutal death. At the same time, just because it's death was cruel doesn't mean it will taste any less delicious.

Bears catch salmon all the time, take some bites off of the thing, go catch another one. Meanwhile, the first fish is flopping around missing half of it's body but it hasn't died. Are wild bears 'sadistic'? So call the bears wild animals, call the people making and eating live fish animals. Nobody on here is really that far removed from these animals.

I wouldn't eat a fish alive...but its not like it is such a sickening thing. Take a look at what goes into making ground beef and chicken. Just because you don't see it and the animal is dead by the time it hits your plate doesn't mean it didn't die a brutal death. At the same time, just because it's death was cruel doesn't mean it will taste any less delicious.

Bears catch salmon all the time, take some bites off of the thing, go catch another one. Meanwhile, the first fish is flopping around missing half of it's body but it hasn't died. Are wild bears 'sadistic'? So call the bears wild animals, call the people making and eating live fish animals. Nobody on here is really that far removed from these animals.

Wrong. If you distress a cow before killing it, it will spoil the beef. Same if you slaughter a pig in heat and make sausages etc...spolied pork. The death of an animal has very much to do with taste. Ask a butcher. :applause:

edit: I'll explain why. If you distress a cow before slaughter, it will release adrenaline into the bloodstream, this will make the meat tough and not taste very nice. Not sure about fish though...

edit: I'll explain why. If you distress a cow before slaughter, it will release adrenaline into the bloodstream, this will make the meat tough and not taste very nice. Not sure about fish though...

Blighty, this is the same thing for fish, too. The longer it takes to reel them in the more lactic acid builds up in their bodies from muscle use. If you kill them right there then the meat tastes significantly different in some fish. You can tell the difference especially in tuna.

Now this is how I REALLY like to eat my human brains. In front of the person they come from while he watches.

Zombie Fish swims around after being served for dinner.

Japanese chef fillets a fish, serves the sashimi while it is still moving, and puts the fish back in the tank. The fish swims around watching itself get eaten.. Very Impressive Technique

Click Here for Video

Archived