Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Driving On A Suspended License - WTF!!!! (bonus poll included)

unsonny

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

in light of the Paris Hilton travesty, i was wondering if anyone had any stories of people they know of driving on suspended licenses..............?

I know about 4 people that drive like this on a regular basis.........wtf is up with these people....how common is it

Well it is one of those things where if you don't get caught it doesn't matter. I knew a guy that ended up in a situation where he had some serious fines (several thousand dollars; I forget what he did to get them) and didn't pay them. They automatically suspended his liscense when he didn't pay. He drove around w/ the suspended liscense for about 4 years (We worked in the same place so I gave him a ride to and from when we worked the same shifts, but for me it was a summer job and for him it was all year). Then he came into some money, paid the fines, got his liscense reenstated and was good. Just don't get stopped and don't get in an accident.

I'm not sure I could deal w/ the stress. Everytime a cop pulls up behind you it seems like you must be sitting there thinking 'is this the time I go to jail?'.

I had a buddy who had a suspended license. He usually got rides but every once and awhile he drove to work.

I think they need to give these people a work license. You can only be driving a set time frame 9:00-10:00 and 5:00-6:00. To and from work or something similar to that.

funny, a teammate of mine just told me that he's driving on a suspended liscense last night. he had a ticket that required that he go to court. he apparantly didn't see that part and just paid the ticket. the failure to appear got his liscense suspended. he was going to clear it up today, i think.

at least, that's the story he told me. i have no idea how these things work.

I can think of five right offhand,what's worse I know two that have driven for years and never had a license to start with.

They obviously drive better than I do...the cops love to talk to me :laugh:

When i was in college i had a "restricted" license, which meant i could only drive to and from class and work. I had to keep a class schedule in my car at all times.

So, i kept 4 class schedules in my car at all times, so at any given time of the day, one would say that i was going to or coming back from class. :D

And i WALKED to class. I drove everywhere else. :laugh:

Archived