Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

XBOX 360 vs. PS3

willmb5

Glad to see that there are others who are into this game. I am a huge fan of the show and fell in love with the game from the very beginning. I play every episode as soon as it's released (take a vacation day if I have to lol).

I've watched playthroughs at work just to see other peoples reactions to certain events in the game. It's definitely a roller coaster.

400 Days follows a separate group of characters but it was pretty fun.

As for Season 2, there have been 3 episodes released so far.

I think being a fan of the show makes you a beast. We already kind of mentally go through those scenarios with the characters as its happening.

Like that scene where Carol reveals that she killed Tyreese's woman and that other person and burnt them up, and Rick sends her packing. Kind of gives you a blueprint for when Lily starts going crazy. No one before the group. Ever.

Nobody's played Arkham Origins?

I was actually too caught up in the next gen last fall to get AO and was going to at it again once it dropped in price. I still need to check it out.

I've heard good things though with the major complaints being that it's like Arkham City 1.5 with a few bugs. Not really a concern to me though, can't have enough Arkham games IMO.

The story intrigues me as well. How much is it online? I might need to grab it if there's a sale.

May just end up going with Beyond Two Souls/Dark Souls and calling it a gen.

I'll keep the PS3 probably until ep 4-5 of TWD Season 2 comes out later this summer. That was a fun ride, though brief. It was kind of weird operating as an adolescant girl instead of a grown man in charge of a group.

I think I ended up making her borderline sociopathic lol. I watched Carver's death. That was one of the craziest deaths I've seen in gaming.

I also left that ****ty dog to die.

Went ahead and downloaded Dead Space 2.

I never played after 1 because a lot of people seemed to be dissatisfied with the atmosphere/play style, in that it seemed to be selling out. But, like Splinter Cell: Blacklist, I can't ignore a 9.0+ ign ranking

Was looking at some more TellTale stuff, and found Jurassic Park. Unfortunately, the ign review completely trashed it. Said that Arkham Origins was basically a mehfest, at least in comparison to Asylum and City.

Seriously, if someone could ever make a legit Jurassic Park or Terminator game, I'd be ****ing done. Done. Board up the windows and stock up on Hungrymans

Arkham Origins.... anybody played it? Might download it tonight

Yeah I liked it, not as much to do as arkham city and arkham asylum, but still a good game. The story is good too, it's when batman was just starting to gain notoriety, and has you fighting his major foes for the first time. I felt the story was a little shorter than the other two, but you will still enjoy it if you liked the first two.

Archived