Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You Know You're In College When...(Long)

I'm officially moving in to my dorm in a month. Freshmen year ahoy. Judging by that list I think I'm going to like college. :laugh:
Yes, yes you will.

They forgot to add #116: Horny chicks everywhere.

Yes and Yes.

Freshman year was the greatest. Have fun Rskins.

• 2 years later...

"High school started before 8am, but now anything before noon is considered “early.""

This is what I never understood, HS started every morning at 7:25 so there was no excuse for missing 8 AM classes

And suddenly when you go to college 8 AM is too "early"? I spent about 4 years going to school before 8 AM for HS. That's nothing.

Was always up at 6 AM listening to Opie and Anthony and preparing for the 8 AM class

God I wish college had been like that.

Mine was

1. On Saturday Night at 10 PM you look for a party but everyone is at the library studying.

2. Only drug you ever take is amphetamines so you can study more.

3. Rinse, repeat.

Trust me, you did it the right way. Now a days, kids only go to college to **** around. Which is all fine and dandy, but end up not graduating, or repeating courses time after time.

"High school started before 8am, but now anything before noon is considered “early.""

This is what I never understood, HS started every morning at 7:25 so there was no excuse for missing 8 AM classes

And suddenly when you go to college 8 AM is too "early"? I spent about 4 years going to school before 8 AM for HS. That's nothing.

Was always up at 6 AM listening to Opie and Anthony and preparing for the 8 AM class

Hey man that's great for you but things change when you realize you don't have to go the class early in the morning every day. That and I really hated waking up at the same time early in the morning anyway.

You debate the finer points of cheap beer

Oh there were fierce arguments between the various High Life, Natty, and PBR camps. All I'll say is what I should have said then--Clint Eastwood drinks PBR for a reason.

I don't think anyone actually took up the flag of Beast but I could be wrong. It was an entire dollar cheaper per suitcase if memory serves.

Hey man that's great for you but things change when you realize you don't have to go the class early in the morning every day. That and I really hated waking up at the same time early in the morning anyway.

I understand

I'm not singling you out but I took those 8 am classes every day :)

For me it's the other way around, I cannot take an afternoon class, and I tried to avoid those as much as possible.

And of course the worst are night classes, no way I schedule anything that interferes with night-time sports

Anyway, just looking at this thread makes me miss college more. Those were some good times.

I understand

I'm not singling you out but I took those 8 am classes every day :)

For me it's the other way around, I cannot take an afternoon class, and I tried to avoid those as much as possible.

And of course the worst are night classes, no way I schedule anything that interferes with night-time sports

Yeah night classes are the worst, and even though I don't like morning classes, it's still a pretty good feeling when you do have them and you realize your day is done by noon.

Archived