Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Branch sometimes falls far from the tree

morpheusmeyers

I don't know about you guys, but as much as I love LaRon Landry, I would much rather have Briggs and Branch. And we we probably could have. Glad we didn't give in and give them Rocky or Lemar, but if those cheap ****s would have accepted our initial offer, we'd have our run stopping space eater and the deepest linebacker core in the league.

And we we probably could have. Glad we didn't give in and give them Rocky or Lemar, but if those cheap ****s would have accepted our initial offer, we'd have our run stopping space eater and the deepest linebacker core in the league.

If the Skins had offered fair value it would have happened. You can't just call teams up with wild trade ideas and be surprised when they say no. How about this: next time a team calls the Skins and proposes that we trade Sean Taylor for a 3rd round pick, then I guess that gives them the right to call us "****s"? Get some perspective and possibly a clue.

If the Skins had offered fair value it would have happened. You can't just call teams up with wild trade ideas and be surprised when they say no. How about this: next time a team calls the Skins and proposes that we trade Sean Taylor for a 3rd round pick, then I guess that gives them the right to call us "****s"? Get some perspective and possibly a clue.
I knew you were a Bears fan. Busted.:laugh:

I apologize. I must remember to be polite the Bears fans, too. 'Economically reserved' may have been a more PC choice. But you can't say the Briggs offer was a "wild idea". How many people were calling for the FO's head thinking the WE were getting screwed? We, as in the Redskins, of course.:)

Holy ****! I haven't heard that joke in forever! I didn't even know that anyone outside my group of friends knew it.

Can anyone finish this one?

There's two muffins in an oven. One muffin says "Man, it's hot in here!"

"Holy crap a talking muffin!!!"

I laughed for hours...

Archived