Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Branch sometimes falls far from the tree

morpheusmeyers

I apologize. I must remember to be polite the Bears fans, too. 'Economically reserved' may have been a more PC choice. But you can't say the Briggs offer was a "wild idea". How many people were calling for the FO's head thinking the WE were getting screwed? We, as in the Redskins, of course.:)

Thanks for your moderate approach. Everyone can have an opinion about the value of the trade. But to be a good deal it needs to be good for both parties or at least, hurt equally. This trade was the concoction of Rosenwhore and Snyder, who took it to the media almost before they told the Bears. The Bears had no chance for input before they were branded as "greedy".

Two things will happen: Briggs will stay with a new contract or Danny (I hate to not get my way) Snyder will give more than what he got before. There is nothing else. What people don't understand is that this is a personal issue between Jerry Angelo and Rosenmope and will determine future negotiations with other players. When Rosenclown tipped off the Greg Olsen pick on Saturday, Angelo said publically that he could screw up a 1 car funeral.

To be honest, Branch and Briggs may have been able to turn our D around. Missed opportunity.

Archived