Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All We Are Saying, Is Give This Guy A Chance.

angel2

I'm gonna go search the internet, find a big guy in a football uniform and assign some random name to him and say something like "I say we should take our chances on this guy!!"

I'll bet you everyone will agree. Just because.

My theory is this guy sells crack.

At a discount.

And more than a few of his best customers post here.

Seriously guys. STOP IT. If you want him so bad, send him cab fare. Maybe he can beg his way into UDFA tryouts. If not, there are some great drive thru's on the way out of the Park.

I'm big on bringing him in.

Sounds like, according to all of the measurables, he's a pro bowler. He's 375, and nfl.com describes him as "light on his feet". He's supposedly a hear weight-room warrior.

OTOH, his college career consists of:

In '04, as a Freshman at Okla State, he played (as a backup) in 11 games before being kicked off the team for "violating team rules", and was declared academically ineligible.

He was supposedly arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit a robbery. (I don't know exactly when that happened, in this chronology.)

His next playing time was at NW Miss Community College, where he played in two games before being declared academically ineligible.

I'd really like to give the guy a try, if for no other reason than because he's a position that we really, really, need. (And didn't fill in the draft [inaudible muttering].)

Heck, a year on the freaking practice squad might make this guy a lot better player, and maybe make him hungry.

Like I said elsewhere. He might be Dave Butz. He might be Mike Tyson or Rickey Williams.

Bring the guy in. Let our OL work up some sweat trying to move his behind.

He was supposedly arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit a robbery

This line leads me to believe he is not the type of player Mr. Gibbs would want on his team. He might try to rob our players after they get their gameday check. ;)

Seriously guys. STOP IT. If you want him so bad, send him cab fare. Maybe he can beg his way into UDFA tryouts. If not, there are some great drive thru's on the way out of the Park.

If ES wants to set up a "Send a UDFA to camp" link, I'll contribute. :)

If ES wants to set up a "Send a UDFA to camp" link, I'll contribute. :)

If he can't get past the gate, would you be willing to step up for a #2 Value Meal, Biggie-sized? If not, don't sweat it. He can just ask nicely that they 'hand it on over' :)

This line leads me to believe he is not the type of player Mr. Gibbs would want on his team. He might try to rob our players after they get their gameday check. ;)

Now if Coach Gibbs can deal with Dexter Manley then I say we bring him in. I read up on him on cbssportline a while ago and they cite character issues... Dexter anyone.

Academic ineligibilty means nothing to me. Once again, Remember Mr. Manley. Who cares if he can't read it doesn't matter, this aint college.

"Thomas get quarterback, Coach!"..... Good enough for me. Welcome to the Pro's!!

Archived