Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lil Wayne AKA Weezy = THE Best rapper alive

skinsfan07

You ever kissed your father on the lips? And it's not even his real father.

I haven't but still it's his step dad. Did you see his lyrics on how helpful his step dad has been in his success? Listen to......"Just my daddy" on The drought 3: Disc 1. It's to the "we takin over" beat.

He's rich, he can do anything he wants.

BTW Nas rips this track. If I ruled the world ft. Lauren Hill. http://shyneswifey.imeem.com/music/Stq67R6Q/if_i_ruled_the_world/

Lil Wayne rips it also. Imagine (get high, rule the world). It's to the same beat.

http://profile.imeem.com/gN2u2t/music/znbEu2C-/if_i_ruled_the_world/

I haven't but still it's his step dad. Did you see his lyrics on how helpful his step dad has been in his success? Listen to......"Just my daddy" on The drought 3: Disc 1. It's to the "we takin over" beat.

He's rich, he can do anything he wants.

BTW Nas rips this track. If I ruled the world ft. Lauren Hill. http://shyneswifey.imeem.com/music/Stq67R6Q/if_i_ruled_the_world/

Lil Wayne rips it also. Imagine (get high, rule the world). It's to the same beat.

http://profile.imeem.com/gN2u2t/music/znbEu2C-/if_i_ruled_the_world/

relaxxxxx what lil wayne did with this song is not even on the same wave length as what nas did with it..the same word should never be used to describe the two..especially on this track

you're also 17 though but..my point is crowning lil wayne the best rapper alive? come on you gotta admit that ATLEAST 50% of what he says is garbage..recycled stuff we've heard before and basically has no content..i understand he has serious songs ive heard his albums and yeah there are songs with content..but take the make it rain remix for example..kel seriously outdid him on that song..if jay EVER came on with a verse like that dudes would be like wow this guy is trash..you gotta come out strong all the time and weezy really doesnt seem to do that

You'd love to hear the story how thugs live in worry

Duck down in car seats, heat's mandatory

Runnin from Jake, gettin chased, hunger for papes

These are the breaks many mistakes go down out of state

Wait, I had to let it marinate we carry weight

Tryin to get laced, flip the ace stack the safe

Millionaire plan to keep the gat with the ****ed hammer

Makin moves in Atlanta, back and forth scrambler

Cause you could have all the chips, be poor or rich

Still nobody wants 2 see a **** havin ***

But if I ruled the world and everything in it, sky's the limit

I push the Q-45 Infinit

It wouldn't be no such thing as jealousies or Beef Felonies

Strictly living longevity to the destiny

I thought I'd never see but reality struck

Better find out before your time's out, what the ****???

lil wayne on the song..

"i'm nuts just call me squirrell..my fetish is the girls"

after saying money money money numerous times

i keep adding to this rant but i mean come on i should have posted this earlier but a few weeks back i didnt even think it was worth it but seriously man wayne the best rapper alive?!??! whats wrong with kids these days..dude is a phony...and in response to ive been listening to lil wayne since he was coming up...u were lets see i was in 7th grade and im turning 21 this year..in 4th or 5th grade..soo i mean i guess thats when i started really listening to biggie but by no means did i understand the realness of the situation..so that explains your definition of rap...and seriously you believe all this trash lil wayne says dude has been signed on a record label since he was 11 or 12...from what i understand he was real interested in school and his first album his mom didnt let him curse..doesnt sound like he knows a whole lot of bricks of cocaine like he talks about in his songs...granted a lot of rappers hype themselves up like that and that has nothing to do with his lyrical ability but i cant help but seeing this guy as a complete phony and a by-product of what people have molded him into...

you guys really need to get your head out of the gutter..if u wanna say lil wayne is one of the best entertainers out then by all means do so..but listen through nas..not for the beats but the lyrical content if you dont wanna hear old rap..listen to lupe..understand the creativity that went into "daydreamin" music isnt and shouldnt be glamorizing a lifestlye of igorance and self-repression, its an aspect of it but seriously look at how guys like kanye mold an idea of a song into a melody for the song..music needs to stop being seen only at face value theres a larger picture that a lot of you younger guys miss out on

"when i was 5, my favorit movie was the gremlins/

that ain't got **** to do with the rhyme, i just thought that i should mention" -Lil Wayne

that line pretty much sums up his career. he goes off topic entirely too much. i wouldn't put him my top 20 right now, but it's all opinions.

I haven't but still it's his step dad.

Baby is in no relation to wayne, either through blood or even being his stepdad....they just have a strange relationship...one where kissing each other on the lips just ain't taboo between them...no matter how you look at it, it's weird...just go back to the picture and look at the expression on TQ's face (dude off to the right w/ the cup)...

Dipset sucks as a whole.....Cam'ron got punched by Tru Life...what did the dip set do??? Nothing....their pansies. this is the 100th time that the Dips didnt do anything after they got embarassed.

Cam gets shot in DC---Dips dont do anything

Jim Jones gets jumped in Harlem--Dips dont do nothing

50 Cent threatens to kill Cam'ron--Dips dont do nothing

it goes on.

All real fans of good lyrics know, as a rule of thumb, if its on the radio......It pretty much sucks..

Anything on the radio is there for the beats and its made to get girls to shake it at the club which isn't always a bad thing...but to say that these people have talent is wrong.

Edit: Many of them do have talent (most don't) but they have been bought by corporations to sell records and don't expose the real talent that got them to the top.

50 cent, a few years ago, tried to give Ghostface Killa daps at some hip hop award show and Ghostface dissed him so he made a song about it....then Ghostface came back at him with a song called Gorrila Hood....check it out.

what do you guys think of three 6 mafia? i personally really like them with project pat and all those memphis rappers.

I think everyone goes through their 3-6 phase. And I do mean EVERYONE. And eventually, it seems like, everyone grows out of it too.

Archived