Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lil Wayne AKA Weezy = THE Best rapper alive

skinsfan07

His new mixtape album "The drought three" is fire. From his flows to the beats to his style, he is a beast. Just listen here to his songs and his lyrics and you'll be amazed at how good he is.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ZaneSpillers

Just click the different songs in the link above. I suggest the Lil Wayne-Old School. That is one of the best ones. I suggest buying his new album or downloading it. If you're a rap fan, you'll love it.

Discuss.

I've been conditioned to automatically despise any "Lil" or "Young" rapper.

Man he is 10 times better than lil bow wow or lil romeo. Those guys are clowns.

Weezy is a totally diff. person with a totally diff. style that make all his **** fire.

His punchlines are insane.

MLSKINS that's his father or stepdad.

And Outkast is my fav. group. I have all their CD's and 3000 is def. one of the best rappers in the game as well.

I never, never kissed my father in the mouth, even in the mafia they kiss on the CHEEK not the MOUTH. But like I said he is a good rapper.

Bro, I'm sorry, but this is garbage. Serious garbage. I'll give his producer credit. He does well with the Dre lineage, improved by Puffy and West, for big sweeping beats over the lyrics. As good as Notorious was, and his raps actually were pretty well constructed, without Puffy's backgrounds, he'd just have been another Rakim. Nothing wrong with that, but you don't go mainstream with boring beats :).

The dirty south rap eludes me for what it brings lyrically. I could get over the ridiculous accents if the lyrics were at all innovative, but, it's seriously like the OLD EPMD before they juiced it up. Meaning boring. I hate to admit it, but, Eminem is probably the best current rapper from a lyrical standpoint. His one song that emulates the boring dirty south nonsense does dirty south better than the original. Eminem and MAYBE West seem to be the last of the old school rappers who actually bother telling a story. Admittedly, Eminem is a bit more personal than better socially aware rap, and he's not as good a battle rapper as some, but, he's at least interesting.

Maybe I'm just dating myself, but, I can't stand the rap today. Even the digusting Notorious songs had some element of charm from a lyrical standpoint. This stuff lacks any innovation now.

He is a excellent rapper though, but this picture along with him dissing Jay-Z Pharell, and the Clispe might end his career.

Are you serious? Rappers diss each other all the time. He is "as of right now", probably the most popular rapper in the game. He won't be slipping anytime soon.

Bro, I'm sorry, but this is garbage. Serious garbage. I'll give his producer credit. He does well with the Dre lineage, improved by Puffy and West, for big sweeping beats over the lyrics. As good as Notorious was, and his raps actually were pretty well constructed, without Puffy's backgrounds, he'd just have been another Rakim. Nothing wrong with that, but you don't go mainstream with boring beats :).

The dirty south rap eludes me for what it brings lyrically. I could get over the ridiculous accents if the lyrics were at all innovative, but, it's seriously like the OLD EPMD before they juiced it up. Meaning boring. I hate to admit it, but, Eminem is probably the best current rapper from a lyrical standpoint. His one song that emulates the boring dirty south nonsense does dirty south better than the original. Eminem and MAYBE West seem to be the last of the old school rappers who actually bother telling a story. Admittedly, Eminem is a bit more personal than better socially aware rap, and he's not as good a battle rapper as some, but, he's at least interesting.

Maybe I'm just dating myself, but, I can't stand the rap today. Even the digusting Notorious songs had some element of charm from a lyrical standpoint. This stuff lacks any innovation now.

Eminem?? When he gets off his punch-line rap he's capable of being the greatest.

You need to PM me your address so I can send you a good mix of everything.

The only CD worth buying right now is Redman and Devin The Dude...sad but true.

Are you serious? Rappers diss each other all the time. He is "as of right now", probably the most popular rapper in the game. He won't be slipping anytime soon.

It's not that he dissed somebody it is the person he dissed, and how many times do I have to say that he is a good rapper. Easily top 10-15 of all time. But he is barking up the wrong tree.

Art don't take this album to seriously it is a mixtape and mixtape CD's are like the preseason of rap CD's

Eminem?? When he gets off his punch-line rap he's capable of being the greatest.

You need to PM me your address so I can send you a good mix of everything.

The only CD worth buying right now is Redman and Devin The Dude...sad but true.

And................

Da Drought Three, 2 CD mixtape. :D

Archived