Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question ... Even though I may look like a total loser doing this. I don't care.

Sweet Sassy Molassy

• 11 months later...

If you like Chinese then take her to Tony Chengs in Chinatown, right around the corner from the Spy museum. Rocket Bar is in the area too and I think the ESPNZone is in that area as well. If you head down to Georgetwon take her to Tony and Joes.

If you like Chinese then take her to Tony Chengs in Chinatown, right around the corner from the Spy museum. Rocket Bar is in the area too and I think the ESPNZone is in that area as well. If you head down to Georgetwon take her to Tony and Joes.

Maybe you should take her out?

:doh:

You did make yourself an easy target. Don't cry now.

How did i make myself a target of anything? I posted in a thread and that makes me a target. Can you elaborate, Im am lost as to why i would be attacked for posting in an open thread? Crying? How so?

If you don't get it. You wont. Sorry.

Sorry to have offended you somehow, i was seriously just trying to participate in the thread and now im being talked down to. Thanks for helping me understand, and your maturity in your responses.

Sorry to have offended you somehow, i was seriously just trying to participate in the thread and now im being talked down to. Thanks for helping me understand, and your maturity in your responses.

I'm not offended. But for clarity-sake you're not being talked down to, you're being made fun of though. There's a difference between the two.

I guess i just want to know why. Sorry guys. :( I really didnt mean any harm or to offend you two. I feel like **** now... and i dont know why.

I can't tell you why, because that would just ruin it. However, I can tell you that no one is harmed or offended and you shouldn't take anything either of us said in here seriously.

Archived