Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Imus out at MSNBC (mod edit--reply to CBS firing in Merged thread)

skinsfan07

? You say based on shear numbers there are more which is of course correct, but based on %, not so sure? How does that make sense? Wouldn't a higher number lead to a higher percentage?

It's not too late to edit your post man. Hurry before the swarm sees it. :)

? You say based on shear numbers there are more which is of course correct, but based on %, not so sure? How does that make sense? Wouldn't a higher number lead to a higher percentage?

let's see....

i'll keep the numbers simple for you.

we'll say 50% white people are racist, and 60% of black people are racist. there are 100 white people and 30 black people.

that makes 50 white racists, and 18 black racists.

class dismissed.

let's see....

we'll say 50% white people are racist, and 60% of black people are racist. there are 100 white people and 30 black people.

class dismissed.

okaaaaaaaay.

Again, get a dictionary and find the definition of racism then comeback to play. :doh:

Based on your posts you fall into definition 3:

1.a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others. 2.a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination. 3.hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

that's great. i feel for your great grandparents. i aint got **** for you, because you're 25 and have the same opportunities as everybody else.

True and I am taking advantage of my opportunities thank you very much , but doesn't change the fact that Imus is a RACIST and his behind should be fired(won't happen though)

True and I am taking advantage of my opportunities thank you very much , but doesn't change the fact that Imus is a RACIST and his behind should be fired(won't happen though)

We just have to live and accept it. Maybe if Barack becomes prez. things will change. :D

did i deny he's a racist?

my only claim in all of this is that freedom of speech is a *****, especially when someone says something stupid that offends people.

his employer has every right to fire him. if it were me, i'd have ****canned his ass long ago.

Doesn't change the fact he has an audience and a percentage of that audience who probably didn't mind and agree with him calling those black girls" nappy headed hos" for no freaking reason except tha tthey were black. So there you have it Tarhog, you don't get it and I don't think you ever unless you put on a black skin suit and just see how things are different on the other side buddy.

I thought the comments he made were ridiculous. I don't view the world in those terms, I don't know anyone else who does. I think you're a little loose in ascribing beliefs to masses of people because you believe it to be so, and I'm calling you on it - thats all.

I don't define myself or anyone else by color, and I'm not responsible for those who do.

Based on your posts you fall into definition 3:

1.a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others. 2.a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination. 3.hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Oh my GOD :laugh: , you are such a tool, where have I said I hated WHITE people or called your mom "a blue eyed blonde slut" or anyother crap. Intolerance, where ...such a tool. Like I said comprehension my son, you found the definition now try to understand what the heck you just posted.

let's see....

class dismissed.

Stop spreading lies.

We all know that out of those 100 white people, 50 are racist, 20 are secretly racist, and 20 are racist but don't realize it. That only leaves 10 unafilliated.

That's 90%.

did i deny he's a racist?

my only claim in all of this is that freedom of speech is a *****, especially when someone says something stupid that offends people.

his employer has every right to fire him. if it were me, i'd have ****canned his ass long ago.

Ok then, so what the heck are we arguing about :)

Now see....why couldn't you just say that - I wouldn't disagree.

I guess you didn't get the joke.

What's a greater percentage. 1 out of 2, or 100 out of 1 million?

I was just wondering... because 100 being a higher number and all, it seems like it should be a higher percentage.

I think the man is trying to pull one over on us personally.

What's a greater percentage. 1 out of 2, or 100 out of 1 million?

I was just wondering... because 100 being a higher number and all, it seems like it should be a higher percentage.

I think the man is trying to pull one over on us personally.

:laugh: Man I was just confused for a second.

Oh my GOD :laugh: , you are such a tool, where have I said I hated WHITE people or called your mom "a blue eyed blonde slut" or anyother crap. Intolerance, where ...such a tool. Like I said comprehension my son, you found the definition now try to understand what the heck you just posted.

I am not tolerant of what Imus said. Its was out of bounds.

I understand the definition.

Archived