Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Suspends Jones for Season Waka Waka Merged <.........

flock53

How Bout tradin #6 and Springs (or Rodgers) for Pacman, #19 and their 2nd or 3rd. OHHHH let me guess, to much THUG and bagage. If thats the case we need to let go Taylor, who likes to point guns at people too. AND everyone else w/ DUIs. PacMan is awesome at CB and at returning kicks.

Taylor has kept his nose clean for nearly 2 years.. cmon get off it already.

How Bout tradin #6 and Springs (or Rodgers) for Pacman, #19 and their 2nd or 3rd. OHHHH let me guess, to much THUG and bagage. If thats the case we need to let go Taylor, who likes to point guns at people too. AND everyone else w/ DUIs. PacMan is awesome at CB and at returning kicks.
:laugh: :doh:

Sean Taylor is a Boy Scout compared to Pacman Jones.

WHY?????

Well lests start with the very strong possibility that he is about to get hit with a major suspension from the NFL for failing to notify the Titans and the NFL about his arrest for a felony (including assulting a police officer) last year. He is also likely to get placed in the substance abuse programme for all the reports of his use of dope. Add to that he is also facing a trail which may lead to a possible jail term and other legal problems around his involvement with the incident with the strippers.

Apart from any moral or team chemistry arguments why on earth would you trade ANYTHING for a guy who may not be available to play at all next year?

Just say no.

I'm mad how everyone keeps getting on how Taylor pulled a gun on someone. The news said that it was two guys attempting to steal his ATV's, (now I'm not 100% sure, but I THINK that's what happened). What was he supposed to do? Bruce Lee them? :laugh: We all understand Sean Taylor is a monster on the field, BUT, off the football field, he is a normal human being just like the rest of us....which means of the average human nature.

Ok, most people would have most likely called the police, but at the exact point when it was happening, I mean I doubt that calling the police comes to mind, especially if you had something with you to take care of the situation. Now, if two people were trying to steal your ATV's or car, and you had a gun with you, would you honestly run back to call the police or just handle it right there? I mean some people just like handling their own situations, but most likely if you see someone trying to do that, you'd take action and rather handle it on your own if you have something that you know will back them off.

You do NOT have to be "thuggish" to react in that manner. I could even picture an old lady doing the same, I think some people just overreact, because of how bad Sean Taylor is on the field. It may have been bad that Sean did that, but you have to go through some type of experience to learn from it. I know he's learned now. The problem is when players/people make the same mistake, and didnt learn from it the first go around.

JUST SAY NO to crack! :doh:

I know the cool thing is to hate on Pacman cuz he is an idiot. No denying that. And I sure as hell dont want him playin for the 'Skins at this point in his life.

However, I want the guy to be able to turn his life around. Even if he gets a year long suspension from the league and such and has to deal with all of his off-field issues, I want him to be able to learn from what he has done and turn his life around and become a good/great corner in the league.

Pacman isn't going to be available, he has a date with the fayetteville GA Jail.

i've said this in the 5 or 6 other pacman threads:

i was the biggest "draft pacman" advocate on this board. i wouldn't wish him on jerry jones at this point....ok, that's an exaggeration.

but until he shows that he knows how to be at least somewhat of a decent human being, this is a pretty stupid idea.

Golly gee, Major. I was always under the impression WVU produced upstanding and squeaky clean citizens. RichRod, after all, never would've allowed bad characters in Morgantown, unlike evil incarnate, Frank Beamer. I wonder where I got that idea.

No way Joe Gibbs would pursue this ridiculous idea. Can we have some realistic debate?

Sean Taylor was acquitted of his DUI charge and people stole his property. That is a far cry from what Pacman has done. Pacman is a complete wack job.

I'm mad how everyone keeps getting on how Taylor pulled a gun on someone. The news said that it was two guys attempting to steal his ATV's, (now I'm not 100% sure, but I THINK that's what happened). What was he supposed to do? Bruce Lee them? :laugh: We all understand Sean Taylor is a monster on the field, BUT, off the football field, he is a normal human being just like the rest of us....which means of the average human nature.

"ALLEGEDLY" Taylor went after the guys AFTER they stole his ATVs. They said he pulled a gun on them. However, it was Taylor's Denali that was shot at later that night while it was parked at his mom's house. The men who accused him were all convicted felons.

Taylor is going to be alright. Stuff with him has been blown out of proportion.

Archived