Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Getting married...to a Cowboys fan.....

macs-a-skins-fan

To all ES fans who see these presents....GREETINGS! I wanted to share with you all my excitement in announcing that I am now engaged to be married!

Easter Sunday I popped the question to my girlfriend in the company of family after Easter Dinner. While Lori had no clue what was going to happen, I had planned it all along with her mother, and what a better day to propose than on Easter Sunday...representing a new beginning! After 20 years of being apart, life came full circle and the Good Lord reunited us! And the kids are ecstatic too! Funny how life works out!

Point of note...she is a Cowgirls fan...:laugh: but hey, if we agreed on everything, it wouldn't be any fun!!! She dislikes the Skins as much as I dislike the Cowgirls, but we maintain a very healthy rivalry. You know it's love when she wears her Cowgirls pajamas and I wear my Skins pajamas and we still sleep in the same bed...:laugh: It's funny, it's me and 4 Skins fans getting together with her and her daughter who are Cowgirls fans! And we have been jokingly called the Brady Bunch too...I have 6 children, and she has 2! (and no, no more for us either!!!)

Here are just a couple of pictures.

Just wanted to share!

Wow....I thought I was the only one in the same boat!!

I'm actually getting married in 2 weeks to a Cowpukes fan!!! But she's the best...she buys me Redskins stuff all the time!!! We already decided to make the basement into a football room and she wants to do 50/50 Redskin/Cowpukes room....I told her that it can only be Cowpuke toilet paper in the bathroom...But for real I'm working on converting her...even celebrating her birthday weekend at the Redskins Beach Blitz!!!

Congrats, I used to mess with a cowboys fan. Everytime I would hit it I would talk trash about the skins and how s***y the cowboys was. I would even sing hail to the redskins while I was giving it to her. You know what happened. She ended up becoming a redskins fan.:D

God Bless, I just don't know if I could do it.:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

To each his own. I asked the woman who is now my wife as soon as the idea of marriage entered our minds, if she was a cowgirls fan. I told her that I loved her, but if she was a fan of the cowpukes I could never marry her. I was completely serious. Lucky for me, she wasn't. :dallasuck

Archived