Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

saw ladell betts and rock cartwright at rain lounge on friday

sabadahabada

Oh Rock is strait hell! I'll never forget that Kick off return he put up on the board Monday Night, in Dallas! "Yep", ran strait across the star! Betts aint bad either and both are teamers. We probably have the deepest skill positions in the league on "O". Hell, we got smoke all over the place on the O side. But we got smoke at the wide out, at the TE, and at RB. CP will run you strait in the ground too.

The biggest thing about CP is he'll also juke and go around you too. Whenever you get CP in open space he's just simply gone. CP is Top 3 in the league in open space I think he's better than LT because he runs harder and CP also does a lot of intangibles noticeably. LT does too but CP is noticeably total player. If CP was at Indy he would easily be an ALL Pro. We're like smoked out. We just need to get that OL crankin and some vision up in the booth. And JC can run which is an added demension. But you must still coach and be able to make those little adjustments that can be big. Like what?

Like knowing and believing that your #1 corner can't go when he gets tested and loses by more than 3 steps on a deep ball and early in the game. But that's probably not small. But anyway we should be extremely pleased with our skill positions.

All the man love aside, it's cool a fan is out playing and sees his heroes and buys them a drink. Betts may be loaded now but Rock ain't yet (his pay day should come as a 'coach' due salary cap etc).

Support from the fans DOES influence players. Buy them a drink even though they are loaded compared to you counts more...

Recognotion first, appreciation second (until your old then appreciation first).

were they holding hands? kissing?

....not like there's anything wrong with that.

come on man, like if you saw Rock and LB kissing in public that you wouldn't flip out....lol...People kill me with that "not like there's anything wrong with that" phrase.. :doh:

you bought millionaire drinks? haha

when do u ever buy a drink for someone on the basis of if they have money or not? buying someone a drink is a gesture not an act of generosity. and in my case i bought them the drink as a gesture of my appreciation for being great redskins. i'd buy bill gates a drink if i was in the same scenario if i felt the need to show him my appreciation.

Do whatever you want, but if you see him at the bar during the regular season and we're not in the playoff hunt, throw a drink in his face. Have a backup drink so that if he charges at you, you can throw that one in his face too. In fact, go with a friend so if he still charges at you, you can take your friend's drink and throw that in his face. When he asks you if you're done throwing drinks, ask him if he's done losing games.

Do whatever you want, but if you see him at the bar during the regular season and we're not in the playoff hunt, throw a drink in his face. Have a backup drink so that if he charges at you, you can throw that one in his face too. In fact, go with a friend so if he still charges at you, you can take your friend's drink and throw that in his face. When he asks you if you're done throwing drinks, ask him if he's done losing games.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Instead of throwing the drinks, you should pull out the white glove in the back of your pocket and slap him with it.

What did you order for them?

I bet they take Everclear on the rocks :laugh:

man that everclear will kill you, lol. but yea i just told the waitress to get them another round of whatever they were already drinking. i think they were having long islands.

Archived