Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Since The Skins Have Given Up On Mcintosh....(Merged)

GIBBS LIVES

So the Skins didn't wait to see who the Browns would take before doing the trade? (I didn't watch the draft so I don't know)

Correct - as a UMD student, my friends and I started jumping up and down screaming "WE'RE GONNA GET D'QWELL! WE'RE GONNA GET D'QWELL!"

Then we see the Browns take him and we're like hmmmm wtf.

Okay, so now we have a playa or player, depending on who you are, from the "U" that has been revealed? There's only one way to say the "U" or has that changed too? So now we have people in the coaching booth that doesn't know what there doing, a F/O that's on a 10 year run, a DL that can't plug holes to stop the run, as a result a MLB who doesn't know that he'll be in the spin cycle with OG and Centers bouncing him around, and an OL that can't support the run. And finally a secondary that will be on the run or in the chase. He hate me? Good. Read and fix.

Where does it say that we have given up on rocky?.....i'm just wonderin or is it just speculation!? Come on guys this would be a sheer value trade it works out good for us right away....you mean some rookie d-lineman is gonna be that great for us???? hahaha they hate rookie starter's on defence....sean taylor had to bust his butt to start and that mans short of a god!

Rocky will make a great $5mil personal protector on the punt team. Since we traded ours to da bears. With that move pencil us in to go to the Superbowl baby!

Seriously though, I don't like that it seems so hard to play in GW's defense. A guy that had over 30 in the wonderlic shouldn't have that much difficulty. It just scares the hell out of me that we draft so badly.

I'm beginning to think that we should make the trade with the bears for Briggs. The way we pick? How mad would we all be if they screw up the 6th pick compared to the 31st? It's a shame we have this defeatist attitude about the draft.

Just a thought and a reminder:

M. Washington had hip surgery in Feb and a knee injury last season that led to him being placed on IR.

This could be more of a sign that the FO is concern about his availability this season than how they feel about Rocky. They might be treating this situation the same way they did when CP got hurt. Of course they have not released any new details regarding his rehab so we can only hope all is going well so far. All we know is that at best he will be ready to come back in June barring any setbacks.

Just imagine if a setback happens and the team had to start the season without him. Take a look at the current LBs on the roster. Who replaces him? Who would be your starting LBs without M. Washington or a move to bring in a L. Briggs type player. Could your D perform well with Rocky, Fletcher, and Marshall?

I think this is the type of question that G. Williams is asking himself, and regardless of what we think, I get the impression his answer is no.

Just a thought.

I have been in Houston all week at a conference during the day.......and sick as a dog with allergies. I have barely gotten on ES until today.

I have missed the article that says we gave up on him. Please.....when did this happen. Please show me.

Thanks

I have been in Houston all week at a conference during the day.......and sick as a dog with allergies. I have barely gotten on ES until today.

I have missed the article that says we gave up on him. Please.....when did this happen. Please show me.

Thanks

Exactly. There have been no articles saying we have given up on R.M. Also, there have been no articles saying we are going to go with the 3-4 D or 4-3 D, to my knowledge. Maybe we are thinking about going with the 3-4 D because of what happen with our D last year.

Archived