Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Since The Skins Have Given Up On Mcintosh....(Merged)

GIBBS LIVES

WHY HAVE TEH SKINS GIVEN UP ON JASON CAMPBELL!@???

I Mean They Were At Jamarcus Russell's Pro Day, So That Means They Gave Up On Jason Campbell, Right?

and,,,mark burnell;.,startedl,;9 games ,.last';year, so that,.;.means,;that.,,,capmbellwasn;t the '[guy they.,,,wanted, right!?

(I ran out of annoying ways to type...sorry)

good call, because jason started the last 7 games of the season, and i remember rocky starting 1. and i dont remember the skins being in talks about aquiring david carr or someone like that, whereas all ive heard the past few days is briggs briggs briggs.

You have to figure that washington and and Fletcher will play at least three more years. Just want to point out that Rocky only has tree more years on his contract as well. Do you really think the Skins will resign him?

I have no idea what the Redskins will do three years from now. If Rocky can't crack the starting line-up over a 35 year old London Fletcher or a 33 year old Marcus Washington, then yes, they probably will let him go. But that is three seasons from now, so try and have a little patience.

Your thread title is already in bold, son lol... :)
This might have been mentioned already, but I think that it is hilarious that you are calling someone who is 3 years older than you "son."

Anyway, as for the threads subject, I just don't see how you can say that we have given up on Rocky and nothing has been done yet.

Just ask yourself what you are basing your thread title on.

This might have been mentioned already, but I think that it is hilarious that you are calling someone who is 3 years older than you "son."

I'm guessing he called him son because GIBBS LIVES called me son earlier. Just a guess.

I don't think the skins have given up on him. Two starting backers will be 30 yrs or over, and they need to constantly infuse youth. Its a nice balance of experience and athleticism and provides backup insurance. Also, if contract negotiations get tough the skins can stand pat and still have enough good players. Lots of advantages, people hear just love to cry wolf.

Nah, I only use the word "son" because I am a HUGE Foghorn Leghorn fan lol :laugh:...

"The Skins--I say, the Skins need to pass on that boy Briggs! Pass on him, that is. Any of this gettin' through to you, son?"... :cool:

I'm just wondering who what and where said that we have given up on Rocky? And why does everyone look so down on Lemar Marshall, i remember two years ago, him being a beast at WLB, with the NFL nowaday's its always good to have great depth at the positions. The trade makes sense, what are we gonna get with our pick? A rookie DE, doesn't everyone know how much GW hates rookies?! I mean we're pretty set in alot of aspects. To me we still have a first round pick, AND we also get a solid stud that you know will produce....just quit sayin everyone's given up on Rocky man he's still young and its a complicated Defence.....

Skins should keep Rocky and use the 6 th pick on a DL.

The top four DL will gone by 10th pick....

(see below draft projection)

6. Gaines Adams Sr. DE Clemson

7. LaRon Landry Sr. S LSU

8. Jamaal Anderson Jr. DE Arkansas

9. Amobi Okoye Sr. DT Louisville

10. Alan Branch Jr. DT Michigan

Archived