Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about cell phone text messages

Larry Brown #43

Ok, I'm reasonably technologically inclined, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to change the ringer on my cell phone for text messages I receive. I can change the ringer for phone calls, the alarm clock, etc., but when I go to "Setup" there seems to be no option for changing the annoying howl I get everytime I get a text.

I have a Samsung brand phone with Verizon service. Can anyone help me?? Thanks in advance!!

Ok, I'm reasonably technologically inclined, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to change the ringer on my cell phone for text messages I receive. I can change the ringer for phone calls, the alarm clock, etc., but when I go to "Setup" there seems to be no option for changing the annoying howl I get everytime I get a text.

I have a Samsung brand phone with Verizon service. Can anyone help me?? Thanks in advance!!

Phone Settings -> Sounds

Thats standard procedure, atleast. It shouldn't be that hard.

there should be an option under sounds for "alerts" text messages...voice mails...thats on my chocolate

if not go to you your main message menu where it has inbox...sent...and look for options on that screen

good luck

Archived