Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adam Schefter: possible skins/bears trade.

skins84

Are you guys serious? What was the point of trading up for Rocky? We are fine at weak-side backer. If Rocky doesn't pan out, we know Lemar will hold it down. A big HELL-NO to this trade. He'll get his pay-day and we'll lose out on the opportunity to add some young talent with that #6 pick.

Briggs is nasty, but do we really need him? I mean come on, we have Fletcher, Washington, and Marshall/Rocky. I really question where this would leave Rocky, the linebacker we spent two second rounders on, if this trade went through.

Maybe if the trade was the #6 for Briggs, #31, and next year's first rounder or something of that sort, but the way it is now makes me sick to my stomach.

No, we traded up in last years draft for McIntosh. The boy can play. He proved that in the pre-season and the last couple of games last year that he can do the job. Know he can work all off-season with Greg and company to learn the system better. He will be next to Fletcher who knows it and can help the kid out. No to Briggs. Get a DE or Landry at #6 and lets move on.

We have our LB's Rocky, Marcus and London - what's wrong with that?

Keep the stud DE pick at #6

With our upgraded (hopefully) secondary and a little push up front we should be good to go!

Remember too much change is not good! Keep as many parts the same as possible and build through the draft and tweak with FA.

I'd need more than this to pull the trigger.

Boy I hope this isn't because they have doubts about Rocky.

Even so, I agree that Lemar would be fine at WLB.

Danny loves making deals....I just hope he can control his urges on this one.

............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................

.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................

..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................

...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.................................

.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................

..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................

...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................

................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................

.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................

..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................

................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................

................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................

................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............

..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,

...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........

................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........

...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......

......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

If we do get Briggs, we also better draft a BIG NASTY NT and run a 34 D w/ Briggs, Marshall, Fletcher, and Washington all starting together.

I know we don't wanna see Rocky sitting but it would make for a very formidable linebacker core.

Briggs is still young so it makes since for our future, especially after Marcus Washington's injury, makes you wonder how Washington is recovering from it.

Terrible move, just terrible if we're really considering it. To drop 25 spots down, all for a WLB who, while talented, probably will end up in a similar situation as Trotter did when here. I just can't see the value in that.
I'm not saying that I agree with the trade, but what situation with Trotter are you referring to?

Archived