Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pelican eats pigeon

Slateman

Yeah, there's a few videos on youtube showing similar incidents. Here are a few more:

Pelican One

Pelican Three

Pretty wierd stuff :cool:

Question about video Two. What the hell is a mullet? Joe Dirt is the first thing that comes to my mind. And while it's conceivable that David Spade could be swallowed by a pelican I don't think that's what it was.

A mullet is a fish,we use them for bait mainly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mullet_(fish)

* FishBase entry for the Mugilidae

The Striped or Black Mullet is a delicacy along the Northwest Florida and Alabama gulf coast. Many restaurants in those areas serve mullet as the mainstay of their menus. Fried mullet are the most popular. Smoked, baked, and canned mullet are also eaten. Mullet are usually fileted. The left over frames are often used to make excellent fish stock. The stock makes superb chowders, stews, and bouillabaisse.

Mullet does not keep well after it is caught. If kept on ice it may remain edible for approximately 24 hours. If kept much longer it begins to loose its freshness and becomes nearly inedible. The sooner it can be eaten after being caught, the better.

When shopping for mullet for consumption, choose only those fish with clear eyes. Cloudy eyes are indicators of loss of freshness.

A mullet is a fish (notice...they're on a dock with people fishing ;) )...and it appears it had a decent sized one at that.

Anyways, when I saw the pigeon thrashing inside the big chin section of the beak, I started to feel bad for the pigeon.

Then I remembered they're pretty much just rats with wings.

Though, I am really curious to see the meal be finished.

Archived