Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com Video Top Offensive performance: Our D Sucked last year

ChampSkinsFanatic

If you dont want to reopen wounds from last season dont watch it. Our defense was extremely horrible. We need more than a DT and London Fletcher to fix this. We can start with firing Steve Jackson, look at how bad Sean Taylor played and I still think we need a better Strong Safety or maybe you guys forgot how Vernon Fox crawled on the floor last season.

We made the countdown 3 times: 10, 8, and 2

:doh: http://images.nfl.com/video/homepage/2006/0323-1.ram REAL PLAYER needed

On top of a really weak d-line, I worry that the good o-coordinators in the league have figured out GW's scheme. There were several games last year -- at different points in the season -- when the d simply couldn't off the field.

I agree we need more than a DT and LFB, but that's the best we're going to be able to do this year thanks to the FO and Coaching staff totally blowing it last year. Argh....reminding me of that is more painful than watching the vid. Though not by much...Romo sits to pee being at #1 makes me want to puke too.

Notice Brunell's consecutive completion game wasn't on the list?

That defense was painful to see again :(

>> I'm wondering where Moss' game vs. the Jags was. My fantasy football opponent had Moss and Brunell that week and racked up a TON of points against me. I guess Moss did not have enough TDs......

>> I'm wondering where Moss' game vs. the Jags was. My fantasy football opponent had Moss and Brunell that week and racked up a TON of points against me. I guess Moss did not have enough TDs......
Santana Moss vs. Jacksonville should have been on the list. I will never forget that spin move at the end, he made a fool out of that would be tackler

The NFL network is prohibited form saying anything positive about the Washington Redskins.

I think that one key to the defense improving will be how well the offense plays. Remember that Parcells article that said Saunders doesn't care about his defense. Well we saw a lot of that last year as we had a lot of three and outs. We were top 10 in total defense the first two years running Gibbs' time of possesion style offense. I think Saunders and Williams have had a lot of talks about this already and will work it out. But yeah we def need DL help

Archived