Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The John Riggins Show today

DaMuller7

I was listening around 6:30 and they had that godawful racist ex-senator from Virginia rambling about freedom. I guess to him that meant freedom to single out a 17 year old brown kid as a Macaca, in a sea of rural white folk. What a guy! Why does Riggins keep bringing this guy to the show? So what if his dad was connected with the Redskins. Big deal that his brother is with the Bucs. This guy is emulating all the worst things about power-hungry elitist America. He's a real turn off.

I was listening around 6:30 and they had that godawful racist ex-senator from Virginia rambling about freedom. I guess to him that meant freedom to single out a 17 year old brown kid as a Macaca, in a sea of rural white folk. What a guy! Why does Riggins keep bringing this guy to the show? So what if his dad was connected with the Redskins. Big deal that his brother is with the Bucs. This guy is emulating all the worst things about power-hungry elitist America. He's a real turn off.

Then turn him off.

Well, if it turns out to be true, then another year of Mark Brunell starting while waiting for the young guy to get coached up.

Well last year it was the 3 yard Brunell dumpoff. Next year Brunell might not be capable of doing more than handoffs.

No one on earth wants JC. Oakland is stupid, but not that stupid.

:banhim:

So this rumor is complete BS and everyone knows it. Did anyone call into the show to call Riggo a ****** moron for even repeating this trash? Anyone?!?

It would give Gibbs an excuse to turn the team back over to Brunell while Russell learns? :rolleyes:

I don't know. The rumor makes no sense.

That would be worse then the trade itself (close second) :doh: Do they have guys like you that sit around and think of worst case scenarios instead of best case???:rolleyes:

Heh. A lot of us with UVA ties know the kid you're talking about, and believe me, he's been called a lot worse things than that - and deservingly so - at frat parties.

:)

If this trade happens, you'll see that season-ticket waiting list shrink dramatically!

A bit off the topic... But, it's a long off season and what the hell...

stwasm, Your signature is SWEET!!! Bobby Mitchell was and is a STUD!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Archived