Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The John Riggins Show today

DaMuller7

I don't even want to acknowledge the trade JC talk,but ya know.Oakland wants to trade Moss,Danny loves moss and always has.And ya know we are gonna do something crazy,right?Maybe it's some 3 team thing,I have no idea,but we are not even thinking about trading JC,not even gonna pretend it's an option.

I don't even want to acknowledge the trade JC talk,but ya know.Oakland wants to trade Moss,Danny loves moss and always has.And ya know we are gonna do something crazy,right?Maybe it's some 3 team thing,I have no idea,but we are not even thinking about trading JC,not even gonna pretend it's an option.

I was unaware of the fact that Snyder was "in love" with Moss. What Moss has to do with this I don't know but where did you get your information that Snyder covets him (Moss)?

Well, if it turns out to be true, then another year of Mark Brunell starting while waiting for the young guy to get coached up.

I don't think I could take another season of the fire that would be on this board if Brunell started. :doh:

JaMarcus Rusell sucks, the offense is already install JC knows it, he played well for us last year, it makes no sense from our end...I will keep the gun loaded just incase

Edit: JLC did say this was bogus in his blog and said that everyone in the organization loves campbell and wants to give him every chance to suceed

According to JLC we have nothing to worry about

The problem is that he seems out of the loop too. :doh: I am positive it won't happen but just the thought of giving up on JC after the potential we saw last year. I was thinking about the perfect throws to ARE and Moss for touchdowns last season and had dreams of more.

The problem is that he seems out of the loop too. :doh: I am positive it won't happen but just the thought of giving up on JC after the potential we saw last year. I was thinking about the perfect throws to ARE and Moss for touchdowns last season and had dreams of more.

Me too man...I don't think it'll happen...But JC should promise and was quickly becoming one of my favorite skins, he knows the offense and I just cant tolerate the fact that someone would throw that in the crapper

I would hate this move for the simple reason that we essentially lose 2 players. Well actually more like 4, if you could the 3 draft picks it cost us to get him. We lose JC, a player with all the intangibles and poise you could want who has the potential to be a great QB. We also lose our #6 this year. This means we can't really improve our defense any because we'll likely have to use all our little remaining cap space to sign Jamarcus to a rediculously huge contract that the #1 pick will demand. Thus, our defensive line is still going to stink and our secondary is still going to have a pool of career backups playing starter-roulette.

I would hate for us to trade Campbell if for no other reason that we don't know what we have in him. We need to know whether or not he can be the QB of the future most of the hope he can, and in order to answer that question, we need to see how he performs as the #1 starter after being that for the entire workouts, OTAs, training camp and preseason. Trading a player with his potential after he never was given the opportunity to develop timing with the starting receivers is just stupid.

Plus, I'm not sold on Russell. Sure, he has a big arm and enormous size, but he's not fast enough to scramble around in the NFL. And you can't just sling the ball deep in the NFL and let your receiver do the work like you can sometimes in college - this isn't madden. I like JC's mobility and arm strength just fine. His wind-up won't be so much of a problem once he is able to learn the timing of his receivers' routes.

At tne end of the day, I think our team will be better off if we take a top D-lineman or trade down for some more picks to use on defense, rather than giving away our young, talented QB and #6 pick.

Archived